No announcement yet.

The Big Great Summer Auto Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's talk about the dwarf in the room. Turned out to be a little giant. At 116g wet and mostly just bud mass.... She'll be about 3oz when dried. Blown away. I expected an ounce but this is a freaking SOLID CLUB. I just wanna run around like a caveman making weird noises, I'm so excited! I've grown plants 5x the size of this that ended up having less weight. This cultivar has potential for sure. She smells like a leather boot with old time Polish. Not thrilled about the smell but this is not the final nor the smoke report. She could blow me away. Like she already has with the yield.
    Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:

🪴 4x End Game #5 x Grandpa's Stash #6 (Ethos)*photo
    (The Uncle Grandpa)
    🪴 Lilac Diesel Rbx2 (Ethos Genetics) *autoflower
    🪴 Grape Balls of Fire (Ethos Genetics) *photo
    🪴 Mandarin Zkittlez (Ethos Genetics) *photo
    🪴 FreakShow (Hi-Elevation Genetics) *Reg

🪱 Vermihut worm bin
    🫖 Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      I never grew no black weed before. This one is visually my favorite

Last BUT not least is the Hot Cakes by Going2fast
    She didn't look big, but neither did her sister, but there's easily 4-5oz on her. Those buds are rock solid. Like little jawbreaker boulders. She smells of yellow cake with a hint of lemon and like a gassy kinda fumey smell that ways to be vanilla. It's super faint but it's always on the tail end of every sniff . Just like a tease to the nose. So hard to explain. The Cannatrol is full. There's easily a whole 1.2lbs in there wet. After the dry and cure, I'll probably have half pound from those 3 plants easily if not more.
    Add the Sweet Zombie and the pound town......I think I'm actually going to achieve my 1lb goal ...... While growing autos 😱 I didn't expect that tbh.
    This grow was WAY better than I expected. I hardly did anything. It just came out amazing!! The yields, double or triple what I expected. I'm blown away. Truly blown away.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

I was so busy trimming, I didn't think it would start to flower today. So crazy. I'm glad I caught it but not at the start
      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
      Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

I'm having so many issues with Blimburn stuff this year. IDK what's up but I'm putting a soft abort to the 4 crosses. I might just put them in the planter outside and see what happens. I'm probably not going to grow anymore genetics from Blimburn (except that MAC1 .That was great)
        The UG is almost almost ready to take clones, so it was time to pop the other 2 seeds.
        This is an all Ethos run. I got Lilac Diesel Auto, Mandarin Zkittlez, Grape Balls of Fire and 2x Uncle Grandpa(my name for it because Ethos couldn't be bothered I just hate writing And Game #5 x Grandpa's Stash #6. I'm calling it the Uncle Grandpa aka UG🤷‍♂️ for my sanity)

I expect great things from this grow. Solid genetics that I've grown before and really liked. Minus the Lilac Diesel, that's a newbie. Curious about her. She's growing like a bat out of hell! The time lapse is crazy. She gains an inch daily by the looks of it. She might be HUGE . I'm a bit worried.

I had to get some earth boxes. The city picker boxes were leaking all over the place. Made such a mess. Thankfully someone else picked up the tab on these. I was stressing the next grow. Now I think I have it back on track. Just need a crazy few weeks.
        ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
        Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

Blimburn are white label hacks. It's weed but it isn't what they call it. Your frustration is well shared by many. I appreciate you taking a chance and growing out my ladies. 👃👃👃👃👃👃😀
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
            No3odiesShad0w commented
            Editing a comment
            I was a little concerned when they didn't get too big but they def delivered on the yield in the end so I'm very happy with it. Later today the dry cycle finishes and I'll trim everything up.

Don't buy anything out of Spain. You'll be duped.

You have been warned
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
          Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
          Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
            No3odiesShad0w commented
            Editing a comment
            Lololol yeah I try to avoid anything from Spain. But it's hard cuz they'll send stuff and they'll repackage it and you won't even know. That's why from now on I'm just sticking to some bigger brands. I really want to buy some more Humboldt seeds. That pound town..... That pound town has blown me away. I know not all of their genetics are going to be like that because this one is specifically one of their "yielders" but still. She's such a beauty

Aww yeah!!! The Grape Balls of Fire has sprouted. The Mandarin Zkittlez has also broken ground. 2 days like clockwork. I like Ethos. So far no problems with them. I also got some of my vinyls (I swear I'll never remember how to spell vinyl ... English smh) in frames for the grow room walls. This week I'm going to finish painting in there since I finally have space and most of the plants are chipped.
          Today is trim day. I'll have the yields posted later today.

Also what's all this with "unapproved" under the comments? Did I say something wrong?
          ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
          Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

The first one up is the Hot Cakez by Going2fast 81g of rock hard, amazing smelling and frosty as anything buds. I apologize for the bad trim and pictures. The trim... Horrendous. So make sugar leaves. I should have wet trimmed this. It looks like crap. A HUGE disservice to the actual buds themselves. I apologize deeply for that. I was just getting too frustrated with the sugar leaves all curled up. Really should have wet trimmed this one.
            Despite my bad trim attempt. I think this is the I've in most excited to try. She's going to be a regrow in the near future for sure. Such a beauty
            ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
            Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

The Bloody Runtz by Going2fast After the dry cycle, I was left with only 32g 🤷‍♂️ She lost a lot of weight. She felt a lot more solid before the dry too but that's okay.
              JUST LOOK AT THAT COLOR 😍😍😍. Wow oh wow. She was easy to trim and man is she photogenic! Smells like berry orange leather polish. Looks freaking amazing. I wish there was more of her. This was the second attempt too. Both seeds I tried growing were runts/stunted. I'll see how the smoke is but just by looks alone, I would regrow.
              ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
              Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

The last and certainly the least.... The Acapulco Gold and the cherry pie. It's hard to even tell the 2 apart. There's 68g of leaves on the Cherry pie. She does smell like the freshest mangoes you can think of but man is she UGLY.
                The Acapulco Gold, grown outdoors in a tiny 4 gallon planter with 4 hours sun, got 17g of IDK... Can't see any trichomes can't see any flower it's just leaf.
                The Acapulco IDC because it was just an experiment ... But the cherry pie.... Man that Ferris like a complete loss

Combined with the Sweet Zombie I have about 276g so far. That means I need 177g more to get 1 pound. I doubt that's gonna happen. That Pound Town is big but I doubt she's going to be 8 ounces big. I'll hit that 1 pound goal. Might be this next all Ethos grow. She might be a pound

But yeah.... Still have the pound town to go. To finish off the Summer Auto Grow.

Happy Growing... May your yields ever increase!

☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
                Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

She's literally like 2-3 days from being chopped. She's an absolute beast. For an auto, I'm beyond impressed. She smells like candy granny Smith apple with a gassy kind of funk. I don't wanna say moldy honeydew melon but that's the kind of gassy funk you get from her. She's sticky, she's frosty, she almost broke some branches because they're so heavy. I already got the Cannatrol ready. It's about to be crazy
                  Last edited by No3odiesShad0w; 08-16-2024, 08:06 PM.
                  ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
                  Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

I did my first super cropping....I messed up and she got too tall. Had to take drastic measures. I think she's going to do well. She's looking really good.
                  ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
                  Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

SMOKE REPORT TIME!! 💪

It's been 2 weeks since I chopped and they've gone through a dry and cure cycle in the Cannatrol plus some extra time. I'm very not disappointed 🤣

The Sweet Zombie. I've already said it. I absolutely LOVE IT. Now that it's had almost a month cure.... Man it tastes like a whole bowl of fruits with some sour cream. It's freaking delicious. It's gassy and fruity. Starts off light flavored and complex then finishes off very deep and grapey flavored. Every hit off the vape is a different flavor experience. That's the thing with Blimburn.... This is a winner... The MAC1 was an absolute winner and then the others are just shit. If I could find this cross in another breeder I would regrow for sure. I still have 1 more seed. I might regrow but no guaranteed I'll get something that tastes as good as this.

The Cherry Pie. She's ugly but she's got flavor and a good buzzy high. She smells like the freshest mangoes you can think of. Tastes like mangoes and gassy cheese with overwhelming peppermint taste to the point it tickles your nose. The flavors are on point with this. Even the sticky.... Good Lord it's like someone poured super glue on it. IT STICKS TO EVERYTHING The high is very productive clear headed but can give you the doomies. It seems better now but when I tried her at day 9, felt like I was having a panic attack. She felt so speedy. Few more days and it's calmed down. She's full of flavor and smell but zero bag appeal.

The Bloody Runtz. She's a bold one. She smells funky, she smokes funky and the high is funky. Everything fits into the realm of weird with this one. She smells like a leather boot with Polish on it. There's some citrus notes but they get lost in the heavy leather smell. The taste is like blood orange with marker maybe. It's not a bad taste but when you're vaping it... It's not like "that's delicious, I wanna hit that again". Just tastes different. Maybe she needs longer to cure. The high is a nice mix between a floaty body high with just enough focus to not have any kind of lock effect. I have a strong feeling this one would go great in a blunt. All those dark flavors would add some complexity with the tobacco but since I don't smoke tobacco nor do I combust my herbs anymore, I'm not going to find out. Just a theory based on past use.

The Hot Cakez. Woah. This one has to be pushing those THC numbers. It felt like I was high for the first time again. I was couch locked, I was zoning out, I had whole cartoons playing in my head. This is one stoney high. Woah. The flavor is like gassy yellow cake or boozey yellow cake. It's got this mild gas that likes to linger for the whole bowl. There's some fruity zest on there but that cakey taste is really the strongest note. This one is a night time smoke. I tried to wake and bake with this and went back to bed 😅

There's also the Acapulco Gold but that's not worth any mention. The 95+ temps fried any kind of terps flavor and THC that could have been there. Not worth growing autos in the spring. Best to start them mid July here in the north East. Learning new stuff. The blue dream in the other hand...... Is almost 2 window panes tall. She's Sooooooo visible. She's freaking huge. I need to top dress her today and get her ready for bloom. She's already starting her stretch and I'm seeing Vs pop up all over now.
                    ​​​​​​
                    ​​​​
                    Last edited by No3odiesShad0w; 08-18-2024, 11:47 AM.
                    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
                    Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

Awesome and honest smoke report. Thank you.
                      keeping it green with the soil thing
                      love me some frosty autos
                      braap
                      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Bluey
                        Bluey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And another thanks from me.

• No3odiesShad0w
                        No3odiesShad0w commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's too bad I can't share some for some peer review. Any good scientific data worth it's salt is always peer reviewed. Also the full time lapse video is available on my Dropbox (higher quality) and lower quality Instagram. It's cool to see the Hot Cakes double in size daily while the Bloody Runtz was flapping her leaves like one of those arm flailing tube men. 🤣. Not sure what that was about but you can see where the energy expenditure went.

• No3odiesShad0w
                        No3odiesShad0w commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The 2x3 complete grow in under the "Completed Grows" folder. I should have the whole room view up really soon in the same folder

That Cherry Pie is a trip. It smells like mangoes. When you break it up it smells like cheese and mangoes but when you vape it.... It's straight peppermint... To the point that I sneeze EVERY SINGLE TIME. My friend LOVES it. He thinks it's the best thing I've grown 🤣🤣🤣 if it didn't look so ugly.
                      So trippy though.... Where does all that peppermint come from???
                      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
                      Current grows:

(The Uncle Grandpa)

🪱 Vermihut worm bin

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X