Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low stress training

Hi Everyone!
    I would like to use some low stress training cause i am afraid these gonna be too high... Whats your suggestions? One of the plant roughly 30 cm high the other one 40 50 approx.
    How Should i do the training?
    Thanks in advance
    Peace
    Attached Files

And

Use the search bar. It's all on GWE
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent examples

I am going to guess that is an auto flower and most growers are much kinder to their plants than I am but I would super crop that one just below the 3rd node and bend it 45 degrees off the nodes below it so they get plenty of light, A kinder grower would probably find a way to tie it down and bend it in that direction. If your feeling creative you could build a net over it and weave it into the net.
    One of the reasons I prefer cloth bags to pots is you can easily poke a hole in them for tie downs

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah they didn't say if they were autos or not.

Those big black plastic pots I use have a big rim around them. You just fold the tie down under the rim and your done, voile!

• shadycon
      shadycon commented
      Editing a comment
      I use a soldering iron to put holes in anything plastic.

Bill Ward is my go-to guy for Autos but I dont grow them very often
    This Channel Is For Adults 18+ ONLY. I Am A Legal ACMPR Licensed Medical Cannabis Grower. Growing Cannabis.. Feel free to ask questions or suggest content. If you like what you see please Like, Share and Subscribe. Happy Growin Guys.. For educational purposes only. Join My Patreon to support my channel: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=25749399 If you wanna help me out with bringing you better quality content, I've added a donation button on the bottom of the header on my channel page.. Any donations are greatly appreciated..

Comment

• Allenpro
      Allenpro commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like this is exactly what your looking for
      This educational teaching lesson Is for Adults aged 21+, who grow cannabis legally for medicinal purposes only, as legally prescribed by a physician, in acco...

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I like and watch this guy often real good educator down to earth

• Allenpro
      Allenpro commented
      Editing a comment
      He does have it together and I like that he challenges all the myths. There is nothing wrong with being cautious but that doesnt mean you cant do the things with autos that you can do with Photoperiods. Cloning Autos is the only thing I have done with auto flowers that was kind of pointless unless you break a limb then its just kind of fun to do

Thanks Everyone!
    The problem is that the bigger one has already so thick main beam i do not dare bend it.... Afraid of breaking it... 🙄

Comment

Thanks for all the answers... Appreciated
    Peace

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X