Clones and light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clones and light

I’ve pulled a few clones from the plants in my tent (Apple Fritters, 2 weeks into flower) and they seem to have taken. They’re currently under regular fluorescents running 18/6, and starting to outgrow the light/humidity dome.

We’re still a few weeks from planting outdoors up here in the Great White North, and I’m concerned about light schedules. If I put them in the window, the light schedule gets a lot closer to 12/12 than 18/6.

is there a danger that they might start to flower?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm in the same boat as you my clones have out grown the area. i removed humidity domes but mine are a month old now and 12" tall i've got them on the floor with a curly CFL clamp on light with reflectore it's the only spare space i have without worrying they'll get bumped. Will yours flower?? hard to say but any kind of light is needed for more than 12hrs just in case they do? I turn it off manually, summer can't come soon enough LOL i'm in Oregon
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've had this issue for the last two years and both times my plants started to flower with in a couple weeks of putting them out. My suggestion would be to continue vegging your plants indoors until you have at least 16hrs of light if you have the room in your tent.

Comment

Could maybe leave a CFL on near them?
        First grow - 2 plants in soil - Auto Indica Hybrid Creme de la Chem - 2x2x4 tent indoor harvested, 1 in dry desert heat outdoor

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X