Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG Godfather grow

Hi all,

Firstly, thank you to the members of this community for helping me on my first real grow. I got a decent yield on a blue dream plant. It is wildly potent and I had a ton of fun. I’m hooked on growing!

mahalo

I’m now growing a couple of OG godfather plants (ilgm). 3 gallon pots, coco loco, cheap/effective HLG 65W light, 2x2x4 tent.

Here are the first 5 weeks. I topped them at the 5th node at 5 weeks. Starting to bend and shape now.

mahalo

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well done congrats on your harvest. Isn't it a great hobby? Plus your skills contribute to the excellence of your harvest. That's one potent strain GOG good luck on this new grow.

Week 6.5 I just flipped to 12/12. Let it rip!

mahalo

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      High to you soon it looks like. I've heard alot about this strain very high THC they say. You tent looks great.

• hukaraptor
      hukaraptor commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s amazing how much of a difference moving to a 3gal pot makes. I’m a tad worried about height but have it as under control as I’ll get at this point. Fun to watch different strains grow!

A friend recently gave me some legit Godfather OG seeds. 3 single containers he got as samples, but he couldn't remember from where. Popped around 6 wks ago. Very excited.

Comment

I have a Godfather OG I just flipped to 12/12 yesterday, these came from Blimburn. Blimburn has always been a mid level breeder to me but I have high hopes. Pun intended

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I hope she grows well for you it's a strain i will eventually be growing.

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks

One week after the 12/12 flip. This plant are robust! Today was the first day I could definitively tell I have only females. I’m using feminized seeds, but you still have that “what if?” feeling until you see the pistils.

mahalo

Comment

• johnb1963
        johnb1963 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking at your photos, something is a little off. The tops are a different color. How close are the lights? What/how often are you feeding them. Are you using Cal/Mag?

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        hukaraptor Might I suggest you keep using your "grow" or veg. nutrients for a week or two after you switch the flip, to give them the oomph they need to blast thru the stretch. Probably bro science, but it kinda makes sense. Not for nothing, but I do it, it seems to help.

• hukaraptor
        hukaraptor commented
        Editing a comment
        @john1963 I don’t use cal/mag; only grow/bloom. I add 1/2 tsp per gallon every other water (effectively 1x per week). This is only my 3rd grow so just learning the basics. The lights are about 18-20 inches away. I thought maybe those were just the color of new growth? My light is at 100% but tunable. Maybe I should dial it down?

Hello Hukaraptor, I'm on my 3rd grow of godfather og. Love it. My current grow is 3 plants. Flipped to 12/12 on April fools day. This time one plant has red hairs. This is the first of nine that has done that.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, I have to guess you like the smoke? Are they all grown from seeds or are they clones? Who is the breeder?

Hello Allenpro, yes all from seeds from PacificSeedBank. And yes smoke is fabulous! Here's my girl!
      Attached Files

Comment

johnb1963 those are some nice looking plants! I’ve been having fun watching mine grow. My winter grow was a huge bummer because my temps in my space were 60-65F and got temp control a bit late. Considering insulating my tent.

Is this a dog thread now?

mahalo

Comment

Good looking dog! My first few grows I wasn't using cal/mag ang my plants were looking like yours. If you are using led lights you need to add the cal/mag once a week.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X