Photo Timeline of Flowering Purple Thai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Timeline of Flowering Purple Thai

Hi. I did this for myself so i can remember what to expect at different weeks during flowering. A friend suggested that others might have the same interest. Since i have it filed anyway, here's one of the 6 strains i am growing right now at exactly 9 weeks from 12:12. thiis is Purple Thai from Canuk Seeds ,supposed to be 11 to 13 weeks flowering. "We brought together two heavy sativas - Oaxaca Gold and Chocolate Thai to produce this magnificent cultivar: Purple Thai!" She has been an easy one with no issues throughout the grow. Grown in coco with Flora Flex powedered system using 60% of recipe all the way. it looks like it will take 2 sessions for the 12 photos. This one is kinda middle ground in how she looks and reacted thru the grow. If anybody is interested, i can also do the others. Happy almost 420!
    Last edited by Bootsy; 04-13-2024, 09:03 AM. Reason: I had photo numbers wrong in the titles. would have been confusing.
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Second batch of photos. Oh yeah, they were started with 12 12 on Feb 10.
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Great seeing you Bootsy beautiful Photoperiod plants i'm kinda tired of seeing all the auto flowers. All your plants from what i can tell look great big fat colas. So you basically flipped all these at about a month old?

• Bootsy
      Bootsy commented
      Editing a comment
      I flipped them all at 40 days. was worried about the congolese sativa and this one from getting too big. worked out well i think.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X