• Show
Clear All

Transplant Hack

Click image for larger version

Name:	Transplant Hack.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	619171
    If you're like me and start in solo cups, this little hack works great for transplanting.
    When your soil is ready, bury an empty cup with drain holes in your final container
    and give it all a good watering. Let it rest a day or two and when you're ready to
    transplant, remove the cup and the seedling will slide in and fit like a glove. I've been
    using this method for a few years and haven't encountered any transplant shock
    whatsoever. My girls will be moving outdoors fulltime this weekend.
    Let the growing begin -
    this method

Awesome idea. I'm a bit rough when putting them in so this should be my new trick. Thanks for the idea

Comment

Really soon for outdoor but i guess your daylight hours are long enough now? I got almost 2 months before i hit 14hrs of sunlight maybe i better do a recheck LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well now i just checked for my town on the sunrise/sunset calendar and looks like i can go outdoors with plants starting May 1 a month sooner than i thought. Yipppeee and great hack crucialbunny hope for good start on you outdoor.

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        I was pretty careful about my germination date. I knew the days would continue to get longer after mid May so I hope my timing was correct. Just crossing m fingers that So Cal doesn't have another gloomy summer like last year.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well i was not careful about my clone taking dates LOL . Luckly i have 2 to giveaway this weekend and i need to get rid of 2 more. I got them all in 4x4x4 soil containers now and will problay need to put them in 1gal they are growing so fast. Good luck with So Cal weather this summer so wierd with all the rain they've had. Thought it " never rains in California " but boy let me warn ya it pours man it pours !!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X