Odd buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd buds

Hi Everyone! Are these buds will be ok what do you think? Long pestils and healthy plant but quite skinny buds. I know it needs more time but other plants at this time have more fatten buds. Thank you for your help and time in advance. Peace

Ain"t nuthin wrong here, pardner.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Thank you for your quick answer!

Comment

Flower development is dependent on genetics. Some fatten up early and some fatten up late.

Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Comment

Looks like a very sativa landrace kind of structure. Could be genetics and if so it may take 16-20 weeks to flower. If it's not I would think you either have temps way too high or the light schedule with not enough dark hours. Are you on 12/12? What's the strain? You using hps? How high the temp is?

Comment

Thank you. The problem is i have the same auto as others also have the same prevously and those were perfectly fine. I try more dark hour as you recommend. I guess its just needs more time. Peace

Comment

Sorry i just realized you had more question... The temp is between 18 26.its auto strain. Light is marshydro.1000w. I have special soil as well...

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see, then I think it's just genetics. Bad luck. Hopefully it will fill up

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X