Problem with getting smell in control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with getting smell in control

Hi. I have 4 autoflowers currently late in flowering.

I have my grow tent, light and 4 inch fan from this setup: Mars Hydro TS 1000 LED Grow Light+70x70x160cm Indoor Tent Full Kits With Speed Controller(Will ship out on 15th March)

I had a 100 millimeters wide bull filter with 200m3/h, but the air was coming out smelling a lot.

today I just got new bull filter and 100/125mm fitting piece for it. This bull filter now is with 125 millimeters and 400m3/h. It helped a bit but it still smells a lot.
    I put also the old 100mm bull filter to the end of the tube where air comes from but still smelling a ton.
    Only thing I have in my mind anymore that I could change is to buy bigger bull filter for the end of the tube as well. But I doubt that will make the change still that I need.

How do you guys that need to control smell during growing get it to go away? What kind of setup and filter(s) achieve you that?

Any help is much appreciated!​

Not sure what a bull filter is but a carbon filter attached to my exhaust fan kills all smell from the tent. I use AC Infinity 6 in but anything with activated carbon will absorb the smell. Good luck

Comment

+1 on the carbon filter. I even make a filtration system for my smoke spot in the basement with one. I blew into it and had someone smell the cloud as it came out of the filter and no smell.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X