Strange Seedling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Strange Seedling

Hello growing community I hope everyone is doing fine and well but I come to you guy's today with something strange I've never seen before in my 7 young yrs of growing. But I would like to know has anyone ever seen anything like this in a seedling??? When it first sprouted in germination the tap root came out growing down then made a u-turn, and went back up...I tried to straighten out the tap root as much as possible to put it down without snapping the tap root. But for some reason it's growing like this now...she sprouted 2/4/24...can anyone give me some info on what I'm dealing with here and what I can do with her from this point??? Should I let her continue to grow to see what happens??? Or should I toss it??? I really don't want to toss it because because it's my last Gorilla Glue seed from Nivarna...I'm growing her in mother earth coco coir and I'm using the black hawk 600W LED growlight...nutrients I'm using is general hydroponics...Click image for larger version

Name:	20240225_110016.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	3.79 MB
ID:	615317
    Attached Files

Now that's a freak mutant hell i don't know? Is the stem split with 2 tops? I've never seen that.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Dude...@SoOrbudgal idk what's going on, im guessing thats what's going on...I've never seen anything like this before ever...I have a Bubba Kush by:Seedsman germinating right now just in case this one doesn't work out...but for now I'm just letting it do its on thing...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Heck yes i'm totally into watching friggin mutant plants grow. I hope it survives for you. Have fun

No clue, but I have had the taproot grow up issue before. If I remember correctly I just re-buried it a little sideways and it fixed itself in a few days.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X