My plant after first proper feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plant after first proper feeding

Currently trying to give this seedling that I abandoned outdoors a chance inside the tent. I was working on two plants that where flowering at the moment I was not taking care of this seedling; originally it was gonna be a gift but they never picked it up. So Imma take care of it until it gives me flower. she should be around 4-5 weeks I know… to small for the age but I just brought her indoor a couple of days ago.

strain: Candy Bonez (Sherb Cream Pie x Obama Runtz) feminized breed by beanfiendz
    dominance: Sativa
    medium is hydroponic and im reusing coco coir from my previous run. Gonna get fresh coco soon for when shes ready for transplant
    Light: two 100 watts led lights until I get my 2000 watt led light
    Feeding: 1.6 EC/ 800 ppm, runoff coming at 1.556 ec/ 750 ppm
    pH: 5.8
    using 1ml of silica gold, 2ml of floragro and floramicro, 1ml of calmag, 2 ml of diamond nectar and no florabloom at the moment.

trying to imply so lst or hst if she outgrows the tent again. But since im getting 2000 watt led light she should be good.

since the seed cost me around $16 I was not gonna let it go to waste. It was gonna be a gift and thats why I did not took proper care from the start.

I already know not to use clay pots again (note taken)
    it was the smallest pot I had… I currently have 5 gallon fabric pots, and a 2 gallon plastic pot.
    I will super crop her if she gets out of hand
    I will start lst after she recovers and grows its stalks after topping

She looked sad yesterday before I even added nutes
    she looks a bit happier now

Comment

Top after 5th node. A week before you flip, if this is a photo seed, FIM to increase bud sites. Up your cal mag. Coco is notorious for not holding magnesium very well. Feed at 550 ppm at this stage. 800 is too high and will stunt your plant and root development.

Are you amending your soil with any fungi or bacteria? I use mycorrhizae from Xtreme Gardening for the fungal colony and Voodoo Juice from Advanced Nutrients for the bacterial one.

When you transplant into your larger cloth bag fill the bottom of the bag up to the height where your clay pot can sit on top if it and the soil line in the clay pot is where you want your soil line in the cloth pot. Backfill with coco pressing lightly on the soil so that you don't get any air pockets in the soil. Once you've backfilled to the soil line in the clay pot remove the pot, sprinkle in some mycorrhizae into the bottom and sides of the hole, slide the plant out of the pot and plant it in the hole.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X