How do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR How do you think

Greetings my friends LSD Barney's Farm photoperiod I have one daughter, the veg period was kept 50 days. Now on the 26th day of the flowering period I use canna coco fertilizer A-B, Rhizotonic, Zym, Cal-Mag, Boost, in addition to these I use Advanced Nutrients B-52 Big Bud and Overdrive. My daughter is 1.20 cm tall and almost this wide. My soil is coco PH and I use a PPM device. When the color of my leaves turns light green, I supplement Cal-Mag. My PPM values vary between 2.20-2.90 at this time. I do not use any nutrient table, I feed according to my daughter's request. When there are burns on the tips of the leaves, I cut the fertilizers and continue until 300-500ml of water comes from the bottom of the pot, I call it an intermediate flush. The values of the water coming out of the bottom of the pot are PH 5.5 mS\cm 6.27 with these values and it is very healthy and happy According to my estimates, I will continue fertilizers for 3 more weeks and I will make carob flush in the last week and I will finish it in total 1 month. Thank you for reading, I am waiting for the advice of my masters and brothers.

After reading your post a few times I'm still not sure what advice you're looking for.

Comment

I'd cover those exposed roots with some coco
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Ok I'll bite.

If you are using the Canna line as I do then you don't need the advanced nutrients additives, basically you're doubling up

Canna A and B veg/flower
        Rhizotonic till the 3rd week of flower
        Cannazym veg/flower
        P/K In week 4 of flower only
        and the ever so expensive, overpriced, short chain carbohydrate and kelp, "Boost" is suggested to use the whole grow by the company because of the Hefty price tag that I'm sure is all profit but I find it works best from week three of flower on till final flush in doses at one feeding a week.

Where I'm confused is with the PPM it is read on a 500 and 700 scale so I'm assuming you're reading EC 2.2 to 2.8 which is a little high in my book, most likely from doubling down a nutrient lines. MS/cm is also confusing to me so let me put it this way, with coco if your pH in at 6.2 your pH out should be 6.2 always!

From the pictures your plants look healthy so one of the first rules of growing I'd give you is don't change things if they are going good. ( except that extra nutrient thing)

Seedling Ec .7 pH 6.3
        veg Ec 1.2 pH 6.3
        flower weeks 1-3 Ec 1.4 pH 6.2
        flower week 4 Ec 2.0 pH 6.2
        flower week 5 till flush Ec 1.6 pH 6.2
        Final week flush Ec 0.0 pH doesn't matter

Good luck.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootsruler View Post
          After reading your post a few times I'm still not sure what advice you're looking for.
          I assume you like my daughter I just wanted to say what more can be done yes she is healthy and happy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.furley View Post
            Ok I'll bite.

If you are using the Canna line as I do then you don't need the advanced nutrients additives, basically you're doubling up

Canna A and B veg/flower
            Rhizotonic till the 3rd week of flower
            Cannazym veg/flower
            P/K In week 4 of flower only
            and the ever so expensive, overpriced, short chain carbohydrate and kelp, "Boost" is suggested to use the whole grow by the company because of the Hefty price tag that I'm sure is all profit but I find it works best from week three of flower on till final flush in doses at one feeding a week.

Where I'm confused is with the PPM it is read on a 500 and 700 scale so I'm assuming you're reading EC 2.2 to 2.8 which is a little high in my book, most likely from doubling down a nutrient lines. MS/cm is also confusing to me so let me put it this way, with coco if your pH in at 6.2 your pH out should be 6.2 always!

From the pictures your plants look healthy so one of the first rules of growing I'd give you is don't change things if they are going good. ( except that extra nutrient thing)

Seedling Ec .7 pH 6.3
            veg Ec 1.2 pH 6.3
            flower weeks 1-3 Ec 1.4 pH 6.2
            flower week 4 Ec 2.0 pH 6.2
            flower week 5 till flush Ec 1.6 pH 6.2
            Final week flush Ec 0.0 pH doesn't matter

Good luck.
            Thank you for your valuable comment
            As you said, Boost is an expensive product and the others I make 1 girl a year. I never use Rhizotonic during the flowering period. I did not like the P / K fertilizer, I used it in my previous harvest, this time I wanted to try big bud and overdrive, normally it is better that all fertilizers are the same brand, of course. I have a PPM table, but I do not fit, if you want I can share it with you.

I do not give Cal-Mag and Coco A fertilizer since there is only 1 month left, I make calculations based on NPK values.

Of the fertilizers I have, I only give PK-weighted ones
            Zym
            Coco B
            B-52
            overdrive
            Boost

The reason I don't use Coco A is because there is enough nitrogen in my soil right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey View Post
              I'd cover those exposed roots with some coco
              Thank you I did what you said I closed my daughter's roots I hope she will be even happier now

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X