Is it time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time?

I'm a new grower. This is my third rodeo. I've never let an auto go this far and I need a little advice. I'm not sure what strain of auto this is. It was supposed to be Bruce Banner, but it didn't look like the other one I grew which was also supposed to be the BB. Anyway, these pics are at 14 weeks. There are still just a few amber trichomes when looking through my microscopic camera. The leaves are starting to look rough. Do I go another week or two until I get more amber tri's or do I take her down? I'm still giving her 8C of water every other day.

I'd say yes to harvesting if you really need it now otherwise i'd let her go and check trichs again every 3days. Now some don't get covered in amber just maybe 5% of the plant so when i see all cloudy like yours i wait and check again in 3days. Those leaves are natural decomposition and are fine. She's a beauty
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Those buds don't look too stressed quite yet and the trikes are looking mostly clear to me.

So as long as they are healthy I'd let them go a little bit longer but monitor closely.

Try and keep humidity closer to 40 and temps no higher than 75
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Rootsruler
        Rootsruler commented
        Editing a comment
        This^^^^

You're close. Listen to them and they will tell you when it is time.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

She def needs a little more time but she's close. There's some cloudy but plenty clear ones. Just be patient. You're almost there!
        Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
        ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
        Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
        MAC1 (Blimburn)
        Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
        Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
        T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
        🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

I would say you are going into the 2 week phase where you are choosing more Stoney or less. They look fantastic. My preference more amber. I been having problems with my tricomes and did improve when I waited for more amber but I still not getting enough white… it’s clear or amber. LOL

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X