Feed Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed Schedule

does anyone have a good feed schedule they are willing to share?

Depends on what your using. What do you mean by schedule? I don't feed for the the first couple weeks after sprouted.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Howdy MegaClutch, If your are using any of the GH lines, I would suggest using their feeding schedules that they have posted on their web site. One just needs to go to the type of nutrient used and the method being used (i.e. hydro, deep m water, soil, or what ever) and then refer to their schedules. I have had great results using their recommended rates and timing for the MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom nutrient line and supplements
      Happy growing!.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

My experience with feed schedules tends to be start with 1/4 of their recommended and up it 1/4 every week until you start to see tip burn then reduce the 1/4 you upped and got tip burn on. Nute companies want to sell you product. I've found many times that I can go through an entire run on 1/2 the recommended nutes.

Obviously this will change as your plant grows so you want to do this every month or so to see where their threshold is.
        Last edited by Rootsruler; 01-14-2024, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X