No announcement yet.

New year, New Projects, New New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...... I think the blue dream might be an early finisher..... She might be ready by day 60. I probably shouldn't have done that top dress ..... I'm noticing today that the pistils are turning a really nice orange color and it looks like some parts are finalizing while others are still growing.... I'm like 90% sure she's going to be an early finisher I was expecting her to finish at day 70 because I always go over the flowering period by 2 or more weeks..... But it seems like she might be finishing first out of the three. The pineapple is definitely going to be going the latest out of the three and the Mac one might be done somewhere around day 70 for sure. Bluey the MAC might have some forearm sized cola branches. It looks like they're going to merge into one big cola.

Speaking of the Pineapple, I lowered the PPFD. She's struggling. No point in having the PPFD high up. It's at 800ppfd at the highest points and around 700 and less all around. That should relieve some stress for her.

The Tangie is FINALLY getting cloudy. From yesterday until today there's a NOTICABLE change Even for my blind eyes 🤓.
    She definitely has more frost than yesterday and I'm noticing some on the lower buds. Only at the tips of the cola but it's something. I'm the next few days that cloudy will just fall over the rest like a veil. Just in time. I don't want to plant the Sweet Zombie any later than day 10. So she's got 5 more days and she's getting the 🪓 regardless. Thankfully I think she'll be ready.

Totally unrelated but my mushroom tubs are almost fully colonized. Soon I'm going to be fruiting them. That's the real fun part.

SB: I'm also going to start a new project!!
    I'm tired of ppl stealing my cannabis when I grow it in my yard. Since I live on the top floor, I ordered some window planters with 5 gallon pots . I'm just going to plant an autoflower per pot and FINALLY have some SUN-GROWN CANNABIS!!!!!! I've been dying to grow outdoors and this might be my way of getting around that. 5 gallons is good enough for an auto. IDK why I didn't think of this sooner 🤔
    I'll start a thread for that when I get out going.
    Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
    MAC1 (Blimburn)
    Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower
    Acapulco Gold (B/W Label NASC) *autoflower

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
    T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
    🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

They look great. Pic 5 big sativa buds look like they have still sometime to go, weeks
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah for sure. But they're already so big on that MAC.

The Tangie FINALLY came down on Day 91 from sprout.
      Just doing the rough trim I did, I needed a few pairs of gloves and wipe down the scissors. She's super sticky and smells like over ripened Navel oranges. Smells so delicious! 9.4oz wet .... So I'll probably have about 1.5ish oz from her. Maybe 2oz if she's really dense.

I didn't have space to hang her for a day so I just popped her into the Cannatrol. It shouldn't be a big deal It wasn't 1 lb plant or anything. I'm only now realizing how small this unit is..... I might have to wet trim in the future..... If I want to fit 4 plants in there. But we'll cross that bridge when I get there.
      The first cycle is the dry cycle for 4 days then you trim the buds and put them back in for a 4 day cure cycle. After that it goes into storage mode/long cure. We'll see how it goes. Seems like it's keeping the temp at 68F with 60% humidity which is almost a 54° dew point. It's going to take some time to get used to the dew point since it's an actual measurement of moisture in the air not like relative humidity which is exactly what it says relative. You can have 60% humidity at 90° and you could have 60% humidity at 40°. So it tells you really nothing. Dew point is the calculation of the moisture in the air with the temperature so you could only have one dew point for one set of numbers. It feels more scientific It feels more accurate. Let's hope the science is worth $2,000 😅

I also tossed in a Govee hygrometer as requested by Bluey so I'll have something to store the data points since the Cannatrol doesn't have any data collecting feature.
      Last edited by No3odiesShad0w; 04-29-2024, 08:47 AM.
      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        You and I alike. I can't wait to try some. I'm like literally down to like the last two grams of bud so I definitely need this to finish ASAP 😅😅

As far as hanging it upside down it's totally doable. But I don't know if it would fit that much more. Because if you hang it upside down you got to account for the whole entire stalk and stems as well as however wide it is like the pineapple Express being 2x2 would never fit in there hanging upside down. Like I said I'm probably just going to have to start wet trimming and then just nicely line up the buds giving each one like an inch of space or something and see how that works out.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought you could just hang the buds using the stalk to attach just at the top..trim stalks for length to suit. The bottom scrappy stuff you could just break that off and dry on a rack like your doing...pack em tight.. 1mm gaps. Those driers have a bit of air movement so should be fine

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        You can if you want to It's just that a 2x2 wide plant won't fit in there since the inside is only like a foot deep lolol

It's looking like I might get lucky and all the plants will finish at different times which means I could run each one independently and then just toss it into Grove bags while the next ones do the curing. Then when they're all done I could just throw the Grove bags and everything in there and just keep it stored there.

Interesting It pulled out about 3 tablespoons of water since last night. Or at least that's how much there was in the drip tray.
      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

I'm gonna do hourly cure updates all in New threads 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some steady numbers 😱. This might just be the magic cure box
        ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

Dankity dank dank! Nice!
          Current Grow - 5 Tangie-matics from FastBuds
          Equipment
          AC Infinity (UIS Controller 69 Pro - WIFI)
          2x4x6 Tent
          6” ACI Cloudline Pro Inline fan / Carbon Filter (Port 1)
          4.5L Cloudforge Humidifier T3 (Port 3)
          6” Cloudray oscillating (Port 4)
          Light: Spider Farmer
          SF-2000 200w (Port 2)

Containers:
          AC Infinity Fabric Pots
          3 – 5gal
          2 – 3gal

Medium:
          Soil – Fox Farm Ocean Forest
          Perlite
          Earth Worm Castings

Nutrients:
          Fox Farm
          Grow Big 6-4-4
          Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
          Big Bloom Plant Food 0-0.5-0.7
          BushDoctor Cal Mag 1-0-0

Neptune Harvest
          Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1

Comment

I did a quarter turn on all the buds in the Cannatrol. I don't want flattened buds on one side. They are sooooooo sticky!! Like I put super glue on my fingers 🤣🤣 It still smells like orange which is good(unlike the Mandarin). The drip tray on the Cannatrol is annoying. You have to move the whole unit to get behind it to remove the tray to empty it. I also wish the display turned off. I have to cover it when the lights go out so I don't have any light leaks.

I'm not sure what's up with this CBD. I planted 2 seeds on April 12 and they're just meh. I was going to give them to a friend but IDK. For some reason they're not doing anything.
            It's okay though. This wasn't anything important. My friend just wanted to learn but I still have some other seeds I can give him.... It's just strange. Maybe the soil? But the sweet zombie is doing fine in it.
            ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

Trim day and the start of the Cure Cycle!!

I gave the buds a touch up. No hay smell for a 4 day dry. It's got a little bit of a wet plant smell but as soon as you start cutting, you get punched in the nose by all the terps. Not only that but, I kid you not, I had to clean the scissors after EVER FREAKING BUD. They are just covered in trichomes and they're like super glue. I never had so much issues with stickiness during trim before.

So far from what I'm seeing and smelling, this Cannatrol might be worth every penny..... Even though it's tiny. If I have my plants all finish 2 weeks apart then I'll have no problem fitting one tent and then the second tent.

Today starts the 4 Day cure cycle. After that I'll have my first sample 8 days after I chopped. That seems WAAAAY too soon right??🤔. Normally I would be drying for 12-14 days and then cure for a month in a Grove bag before I even sampled it. If it's smokeable after 8 days, I'll be one impressed stoner lmtu.
              ​​​​​​
              ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

Here are the current Govee stats.🤓 Don't mind the spikes. That's when I opened up the unit so I could rotate the buds because I didn't want them flattening out on one side. With me breathing on the sensor it recorded the little spike. But aside from that.... It's been within 1°or 1% range... Which is a really tight range. I wouldn't be able to keep a whole room on right margin like that using a window ac and humidifier/dehumidifier. I'm impressed with the performance. I'm impressed with how the flower looks and smells. This is going to be that push over the hill I needed for REAL top shelf quality flower 👍
                ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

It's day 7 of the Dry/Cure and I was curious so my friend and I, vaped some this weekend and OMGL..... IT'S AMAZING.... ALREADY!!!??????!!!!!! At this point, I wouldn't even be done with the dry, much less a cure. Not gonna lie, it's not fully cured. It still needs a little more time but for something that I chopped 7 freaking days ago.... This is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. The buds kinda smell like hay from the outside, but as soon as you crack the bud open, you get punched in the nose by the strong orange diesel smell. The taste is straight diesel over ripened orange. I can't wait to see how it is in another week!!! This Cannatrol is worth every freaking penny. Color me impressed.
                  ​​​​​​
                  ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

The next one to come down is going to be the blue dream. Another 3 to 8 days and I'm going to chop her. Not sure why the leaves from the top and center are all getting yellow and brown but not the ones in the edge. I don't want any issues. It's about 50/50 cloudy. It'll be ready really soon. The MAC and the pineapple still have like 2-3 weeks to go.
                    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

I think I'm going to take her down in a day or 2. I just want the Tangie to finish the cure cycle, then I'll bag her in the grove bag and start the dry cycle for the Blue dream. I'm just worried the buds will start browning on me. It's getting worse daily and the trichomes still need a few more days. The top ones are already cloudy, the lower not so much.

She's just looking so ugly but she smells absolutely amazing. It's like trying to squeeze a rock. Solid and smells like a bowl of berries in kerosene 🤤
                    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!! 🥁

The Final Weigh in for the Tangie is 42g =1.5oz

That's about what I expected. The part that impressed me? It's only been 8 days since I chopped her down and she is ready to smoke and tastes absolutely amazing. The buds are gassy and taste of sweet over ripened oranges.

The high? 🤣 Oh man the high got me talking a million miles an hour. Really speedy energizing high. Music is especially awesome with this cultivar. Makes you want to get up and move! I love the orange terps. I never get the doomies even when it's as energizing as this Tangie.

With her getting only 1.5oz, I don't think I'm going to hit my goal of 1lb this grow. But that's okay. There's more coming! The blue dream is coming down Wednesday!
                      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

• Bluey
                        Bluey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice one. Haven't tried any of my harvest yet as the cure has only just begun and only seeing the start of the process on the buds with subtle color changes.

I'm getting pretty good yields and still stuffing the nutes up. Must be light and environment and the hydro process coco gives the roots.

• No3odiesShad0w
                        No3odiesShad0w commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm sure these will get better the longer they are in that Cannatrol but it's impressive that I can smoke it after only 8 days. I can't wait for that blue dream. I'm even had a dream last night that I kept trimming and trimming but the pile never went down so I put up a tent a made a fire and put all of it on the fire 🤣🤣. I woke up after that.

She's so ready to come down!!! Today is the day!!! I can't wait. Blue dream is one of my favorites. Much excitement
                      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

🤣🤣🤣 even Bob was impressed with the Blue Dream. She was deceptive. Those are some nice buds. She was looking so small next to the MAC 1 but DAMN these are some solid nuggets!!! 287g wet maybe I'll have 90g after it dries. Maybe more since they're already trimmed up. We'll see. Either way I'm happy with the results. 2 more plants to go!

Found a crap load of bananas on the bottoms of all those branches that were yellowing. I wonder what caused the stress. Maybe high PPFD... The Mac 1 loves it while the blue dream hermed on me. 🤷‍♂️
                      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱

MAC1 (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin

🍄Tidal wave 3x

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X