Time Capsule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Capsule

This was trim from a little clean up on a couple plants from July 29th 2023. I usually either know I'm clean or I wash before I go into the tent so I was clean, the jar was, and the grow was. Kept in the basement in darkness other than a fluorescent light randomly.

The pictures are accurate to what it looks like in person. Its like they are still alive and breathing. Isn't science amazing? #BillNye

Click image for larger version  Name:	InShot_20240103_201208271.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.21 MB ID:	611529 Click image for larger version  Name:	InShot_20240103_201307486.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	611530 Click image for larger version  Name:	InShot_20240103_201417348.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	611531 Click image for larger version  Name:	InShot_20240103_201520208.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.01 MB ID:	611532
    Last edited by Pyrokill; 01-03-2024, 08:32 PM. Reason: Date change

Crazy how it has stayed so green and trying to grow.... What do you do with your trimmings?

Comment

Is the white stuff mold?

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought so too.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like it could be hey.

Drop a cigar hygrometer in there and see what RH reads after a few days.

I would say it's near zero mold and it's 100% humidity. There are droplets of water that seem to cycle on the glass. Once they start showing more signs of decline I'll check the humidity. I don't want to add any buggers to it yet.

I put them in there because I had spider mites forming and they were just bottom cuts. I was wondering if the white parts were the mites gathering before they passed on. Like one last party....well I should check. Maybe they are still rocking out in there. Super mites.

I froze the other trim but just ended up composting them. It wasn't much so not worth my time. I'm still learning at growing so one day I'll be able to use them. I made a pound of butter with some buds and trim from other plants on a grow but it's still in the ice box. I didn't cook with it yet.

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Last lot of butter I made from only fan leaves and it rocked. 4hrs in hot water, stunk the house out too! Best biscuits!

• Orggrwr
        Orggrwr commented
        Editing a comment
        No shit? Never heard of using fan leaves for butter or anything else. Learn something new every day. Especially on this site

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Any organic matter, but don't use stems, it makes it to difficult to squeeze in the cheese cloth. I use a tea towel for that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X