Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

size of your fabric Grow Bags?

Hola!

Been a while for me. Starting a new grow. Need to brush back up. Planning a Nebula-style manifold. Hope you all had a great 2023 and have an even better 2024 in store.

Indoor, Soil, 4x4ft, MH and HPS, Techniflora nutes, fem SensiSkunk and White Widow

What is the popular lore for the size of the fabric pots to use? I am thinking 6 plants in 15 gal. Maybe 8? Go bigger in the pot size but fewer plants?

Last edited by billyboy; 12-31-2023, 06:00 PM.

Wheeww we it's been awhile since we seen you round these parts I don't use such large pots for my photos indoors. 15gal pretty dang big for a 4x4 and 6plants but if you done it before and it worked far be it from me to tell you how to do it. But.......LOL i do use 5gal for my photos yes they help keep my plants smaller and i train like you. Looking forward to seeing your grow.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hola budgirl :-)

Hope all is well. I am digging in the storage room in the bsmt to see what I can find.

2 5 gallon in my 2x4.

Comment

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      How many?

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL - read that as (25) gallon :-)

I also use 5 gallon bags for my photos and autos. In my 2×4 photo tent I usually have 4 but sometimes if 1 plant is underperforming I'll cull that one and give the other 3 room to stretch a little. 3 autos in 5 gallon bags fit nicely in my 2×3 tent

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20231231_140814.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	641.5 KB
ID:	611369
      This is the smallest i found. It sort of splits the difference and that works for me. Thanks folks :-)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X