Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Humidity and Humidifier

Hey all,

I've been struggling with low humidity. I bought a humidifier designed for a large room or 500 Sf.

With the humidifier set to max and my exaust fan set to its lowest setting, I was still struggling to get above 35% Rh.

I choked the exhaust fan intake down, but then had temperature problems. ( to hot ). After a bunch of fiddling around. I decided to add 4 pots, full of damp soil into the tent.

My hope is that the additional pots.full of soil will help stabilize the Rh and temperature. So far it seems to be working..

*I didn't have the settings quite right on the humidifier. Woops....
    I
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20231202_130836.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.21 MB ID:	610026 Click image for larger version  Name:	20231202_130823.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.29 MB ID:	610027 Click image for larger version  Name:	20231202_142335.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.66 MB ID:	610028
    Last edited by Mollisol; 12-02-2023, 05:37 PM.
    SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Did your humidifier reset fix the problem? If not I suggest you pick up another humidifier or by a larger one that'll put more vapor in the air.

CLOUDFORGE T7, Environmental Plant Humidifier, 15L, Smart Controls, Targeted Vaporizing - AC Infinity

Comment

I think so. I think I'm just going to have to fiddle around with it until I get it rights⁸
      SF 35X47X70 tent
      SF1000 X4
      AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
      AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
      FFOF Soil
      FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
      GH Flora Series
      3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
      Gelato Cake
      Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X