Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mystery Disease Strikes on the Edge of Harvest! I Have Microscope Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Mystery Disease Strikes on the Edge of Harvest! I Have Microscope Pics!

Oh no! I'm just a few weeks out from harvest and my beautiful Orion F1 Auto from Royal Seeds is under attack! At first I thought It might be either a manganese deficiency due to PH lockout or Leaf Seporia, then I settled on it just being a Calcium deficiency again due to ph lockout.. so I did a heavy root wash with 5.5 ph water(I use coco). That was two days ago. Yesterday my Cal/Mag came in, it was feed day anyway so I went ahead and used it. Today....im falling back hard to it being leaf seporia. It spread overnight to over leaves. Under the microscope, you can see my trichomes getting absolutely VANQUISHED. Note the white spherical objects encroaching on my trichomes turf, MURDERING THEM! Anyway, can anyone verify if this is or is not Leaf Seporia? Or any idea what it might be?? I've removed ALL infected leaved that I could see and was very careful not to touch anything together or to breath... at all lol so as to not spead any potential spores. ALTHOUGH, I did rub an infected leaf on a heathy section of a heathy leaf for moderation purposes. If it spreads to exactly that spot, we know we have an infection on our hands. Is there any way to save my baby???

UPDATE: Downy Mildew potentially?

wont let me upload video

Foliar spray of cal would get you the quickest results. Not PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X