Brown spots in leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Brown spots in leaves

Hi all, this is my skittles auto grown in Soil, coco coir and compost mix. Im growing it inside a diy grow box with a 200w led grow light. Since yesterday i noticed there are some dark brown spots forming on my leaves. It’s randomly present in many leaves. The yellowish leaf veins were present early on. My ph has gone down to 5 and im trying to bring it back to 6.00 / 6.5. Please give your expert advices to recover my plant. The plant is 38 days old from the germination.
    thanks ❤️

Looks like an early stage calmag deficiency, primarily. Likely caused by too low pH at the roots.
    Get your pH back up and use a cal/mag foliar spray and also suppliment your nutes.
    Using 3 different type of mediums to grow in the one pot doesn't make any sense to me from a management perspective.

Edit. You have tiny white spots on the leaves. Do a really good check for pests. Make sure you check the underside of the leaves just as much.
    Last edited by Bluey; 10-20-2023, 01:27 PM.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

Thank you soo much, i will do as adviced. Can i use neem oil to control the pests. There are like some 2, 3 small white dot like pests under some leaves.

Comment

Don't use neem oil in flower! It will mess up your buds! Most here will tell you to use an iso/water mix. I've never done it, but it sounds the safest route.

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't spray your buds with anything.

What are the white spots?

They look like aphids probley came in with the compost

Comment

Originally posted by Sixwinds View Post
          Don't use neem oil in flower! It will mess up your buds! Most here will tell you to use an iso/water mix. I've never done it, but it sounds the safest route.
          Can you please tell how much iso and water i should mix together.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            8 parts water to 1 part ISO

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
          They look like aphids probley came in with the compost
          Im not very experienced grower, but i think those are aphids,
          Is there any organic solution i can use to repel those insects. Cheers ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey View Post
            Looks like an early stage calmag deficiency, primarily. Likely caused by too low pH at the roots.
            Get your pH back up and use a cal/mag foliar spray and also suppliment your nutes.
            Using 3 different type of mediums to grow in the one pot doesn't make any sense to me from a management perspective.

Edit. You have tiny white spots on the leaves. Do a really good check for pests. Make sure you check the underside of the leaves just as much.
            i think those white dots I mentioned under the leaves are aphids. Is there any diy spray i can make to kill those pests

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              I've always used soapy water to get rid of pests.

Make sure you get them outside. Shake the hell out of them. You can hit them with compressed air or pressure wash them off.

Then I'd saturate the plants in soapy water spray, but don't spray your buds.

Then repeat every day or two.

Keep buds dry. If they are in your buds I don't know what to do apart from shake and pick them out.

Soapy water worked for everything that attacked my plants.

There may be better ways but that has worked for me in the past.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              ISO and water, 1 part ISO to 8 parts water. Spray the under side then the top, the soil the pot the floor, you get it everydamnthing! Do this with the lights off and keep them off until they dry! A fan helps them dry. This is a contact killer just as spinosad is, repeat every 3 days for 3 treatments then watch for a return. Also look for ants, ants will move them around like a rancher moves his cattle.

Thanks all for your advice ❤️

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X