No announcement yet.

stress, anxiety, depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depressive drug on top of a depressive drug you say? You mean the meds that have suicidal thoughts as a side effect? So, I'm going to take a pill that's supposed to make me not feel suicidal but could make me suicidal? Thats smart. How many anti-depressants and anti-psychotics have "May cause suicidal thoughts" as a side effect? I'm supposed to trust someone who gets paid money and bonuses to prescribe some companies pills? Cough, "drug reps" cough. I know someone in the med field. You talk about crooked.

As far as diagnose properly? Don't take a college degree to listen and tell you to change your job, divorce your wife, or report the bully. I can give you a hell of alot better advice than most therapists. What's to diagnose? Find the root of the problem and work on it. Find the problem and go from there. It's not rocket science. 90% of the time it's just common sense. I have never talked to a person going through depression and remember thinking "Gee, I'd like to help but I don't have a college degree."

Comment

Depressive and depression are totally different. One deals with the cns, and the other an emotion. People smoke pot cause it makes them feel better, not worse. Can't name too many times someone smoked a j with me and went from happy to suicidal.

Comment

I was reading recently, and I can't remember exactly where, and I think it was the state of Oregon, but since the legalisation of cannabis as a recreational drug there has been a significant increase of psychosis, suicidal tendencies and schizophrenia. The report wasn't conclusive as to causation.
        It's well accepted that cannabis doesn't cause schizophrenia but acts as a trigger mechanism for those already genetically predisposed to it.
        Mixing alcohol with cannabis is a big no no, but I'll put money on it many do.
        Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
        Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
        Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

I understand your concerns about medication side effects and the role of pharmaceutical companies in the medical field. It's important to be informed and cautious about the treatments you choose. However, when it comes to mental health, it's not always as straightforward as finding the root cause.Ohio 420 Doctors can also provide guidance on alternative approaches to managing stress, anxiety, and depression. Sometimes, a combination of therapies, including counseling and lifestyle changes, can be effective. They can help you explore options beyond traditional medication if that's something you're interested in.
          Last edited by GabrielaNash; 01-11-2024, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Seems like anything with purple in the name is good. Purple Punch from Barney's Farm will make you feel better. For depression a puppy is highly recommended. It is impossible to be depressed around a puppy.
            Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Do they make purple puppies?

• Eliot Pryor
              Eliot Pryor commented
              Editing a comment
              Bluey Grew earlier this year from Graybeards called Purple Panty Dropper. Pretty good smoke.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X