Is this going to be ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this going to be ok?

So this is my 3rd indoor grow. Seems my tent is too small for my plants. Next run i plan to get smaller pots and do some LST. But for this current grow, can anything be done? i realize i kindof let it go too far but still curious. Im hoping the results of it will still be decent.

Im running a 100W Spider Farms SF1000 light
    5 Gal pot with Live Soil Concentrate so its a just water solution

Here's what I would do. Take it for what its worth. Remove all of the completely dead leaves. Look at the trichomes. If you are showing any cloudy, I would give it another day and harvest just those buds.. Work your way down the plant, checking the trichomes. You still have some green in the lower part of the plant. You do not have to harvest all of a plant at the same time. I would dry and cure this just like any other grow. After curing, enjoy a sample. You like it you keep it. Otherwise cook it and make brownies.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed with the above post.

• BaccaRacca
      BaccaRacca commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. Agreed.

• ponzi314
      ponzi314 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you once again for your wisdom OldManGrower! So you wouldnt just let it run its course until the little white hairs turn orange and stuff? You would take action asap?

It looks like you've baked your bud pretty bad at a stage it would be difficult to recover. Most of us have done it. It's how we learn just how close we can grow to our lights.
    2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
    2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
    2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
    2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

• ponzi314
      ponzi314 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes so far this has happened to every grow lol Never sure if its nutrients or if its the light. Im almost sure its the light if its consistent

No I would not. The small leaves on your top buds are dead or dying. You do not want this to spread to the body of the bud.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

What he's saying is salvage what you can.....

Comment

In my first grow the plants got too close to my sf1000 and I dialed it back in intensity. Like maybe to 80%. It definitely helped but I had a lot of other issues going on so the buds didn’t turn out to be the best. I learned a lot from that grow and the bud quality has been pretty great since then. There is a ton of info on the main site and a lot of helpful folks around here.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X