Looking for feedback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for feedback.

The first plant was planted on 225, regular feminized seed, and miracle grow soil. The lighter colored one is a clone of the first one and was planted in miracle grow with added, compost, and manure to the soil. These look like females to me, but would like some feedback on sects of these plants and progress. They have been outdoors since May.

Planted on Feb. 25? Looks like it out grew it's pot. That's what MG does to older plants yellows not a good nute for weed. Many suggestions in the How To Grow Marijuana Easy and nutes in the site, all you gotta do is READ
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Can't tell anything re sex from the first two pics but third pic is definitely fem.

You will need to flush that soil. It is no good for flowering cannabis so flush all the nitrates out of it and start feeding it bloom nutes first sign of bud. I'd transplant into a larger pot after flushing with more suitable soil.

22nd of May progress is ok but two very different shades of green. One looks fine, the lighter color not so good
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

MG soil is wrong for cannabis. Probably part of your issue.

Comment

I cannot tell the sex at this point, perhaps in a week? However, do not use Miracle Grow or any other fertilizer enhanced soils for weed. Use a plain organic composted top soil and use nutrients such as General Hydroponics or Fox Farms. This way you will have good clean loose soil and can control the level of nutrients through the different growth stages of the plants lifecycle.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Originally posted by OldManGrower View Post
            I cannot tell the sex at this point, perhaps in a week? However, do not use Miracle Grow or any other fertilizer enhanced soils for weed. Use a plain organic composted top soil and use nutrients such as General Hydroponics or Fox Farms. This way you will have good clean loose soil and can control the level of nutrients through the different growth stages of the plants lifecycle.
            Agreed. I like using Roots Organic Original. Fox Farm Ocean Forest, Coast of Maine Stonington, Pro Mix. All good cannabis soils.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X