Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! How to identify bud rot and cures

Hi all, can someone help me to figure out if this is bid rot. If so is the

Warlock We'd need a closer look at the bud, or the inside of the bud.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hi alltatup just wondering if your growing " sleepy joe " in honor of our President LOL

Comment

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup Sorry if you were offended alltatup, although I see no disrespect in my post nor meant any.
        "From ‘Sleepy Joe’ to ‘Crooked Joe’"
        "During their first showdown, Donald Trump disparaged Joe Biden as 'a sleepy guy in the basement of a house' who was barely aware of his surroundings. Now, facing four criminal indictments and gearing up for a 2024 rematch, the former president is changing course to depict his successor as a nefario

And I'll add for the sake of disclosure and the thin skinned, I will not vote for anyone(regardless of party) running for office who is, or approaching 80 years old or older, period.
        Last edited by GreenState; 09-07-2023, 06:41 AM.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState No apology needed!!! I just didn't want the dude's topic sidelined.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup OK, fair enough

Thank you all

Comment

• Smallgrow
        Smallgrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Those do look to me like the may be getting hit with bud rot
        I always keep and eye out for those couple sick and dying sugar leaves when I’m scanning my plants , it tends to indicate bud rot. Also they are looking a bit brown on my screen also a sure sign of rot
        Break open one of those buds and check it out , best to get them out of thete asap if they have rot

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X