I have 0 clue what is going on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! I have 0 clue what is going on

Hi I'm new to this grow scene cuz it's deadly prohibited to grow weed in my country
    These days season has changed and I have a lot of symptoms and problems
    I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS

I'm using soil it is kinda premix,perlite etc.
    Always PH 6.5~7 water
    started using nutrients 4ml per 1liter water 7/4/4 (I can't purchase nutrients for cannabis,even if I do that they'll pursuit me and I'll go to jail.)
    temperature goes 26 to 31 celcius now
    Lightin is less than 600W but I think it's enough? 18/6 time

I tend to overwater them so I waited until they are droopy,look thirsty and gave them water.

but this. This makes me think so pathetic and depressed
    the older leaves are getting yellow and droopy,I have tried to fix it but I still don't know if it's nutrients problem or watering.

First of all I think the temperature was too high so I waited until it's less hot but now it's still getting wilted,yellow leaves.
    can you guys find out what's problem?

Looks like heat stress to me. You got onto it a bit late. I think you can save them but you'll need to manage the environment better.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

• June1994
      June1994 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your advice🥲

Heat stress combined with lake of water, once the leaves wilt the plant is feeding on them for their moisture to keep the rest of plant (flowers) alive. Once they start feeding on a fan leaf, its kinda like giving a kid a soda, they wont stop until its gone. In flower hold the PH at 6.5-6.8, learn to lift the pots and know how much they weight dry and wet, water/feed before they go dry and wilt.(as bad or worse to over water) Get all that dead off of them, leave the yellow for now. IF the yellowed leaves come off with a gentle tug, then the plant is done with them. Also letting the roots get to dry will damage them.
    I use products from my local farm and feed supply, the stuff farmers have used for many years though its legal here and I could buy those over hyped over priced supplies all over town. Things like blood meal @ 12-0-0, bone meal @ 0-10-0, muriate of potash @ 0-0-60 (easy does it), pelleted sulfur for PH down buffer, dolomite lime for PH up buffer (the girls need this anyway and will eat it), banana peels for copper and K boost, and on and on with stuff I can get easy and cheaper than supplies to grow weed with.
    The environment, you have is to hot, try 22-26, but what is the RH? Are the lights LEDs or? Are these autos or photos? Photos have a better chance of giving a fair harvest (could even be reveged and cloned), autos will with care give up some bud but not what they should have. I too think you can save them with TLC, move fast to correct the issues.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      AC would be a good thing for them, also a dehumidifier in the room around them so you can get the RH lower for flowering (50-55% or so, 60-65% in veg), and fans to move air.

• June1994
      June1994 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dehumidifier raises temperature right? Also I have exhaust,intake fans and extra fan for plants already..it doesn't help to make temperature down..😭

• bumblepuppy
      bumblepuppy commented
      Editing a comment
      I grow in a smallish space with an LED that despite its four fans still generates a fair bit of heat. Last grow disappointingly produced a good proportion of rotten bud. This time around I decided to try out a rather large portable air conditioner that had been stored away unused. I'm sure that running this thing for twelve hours a day will be reflected in the next power bill but it is certainly proving effective in keeping the room temp. cool. A downside is that I have no option in my set-up but to connect the outlet pipe to a nearby window disturbingly close to a neighbours house. With only a few weeks to go before harvest the hot air the unit pumps out is mighty fragrant.

I'm with you on the A/C cost.
    Without knowing your situation, can you leave your tent open when the light is on? I'm on the west coast where humidity can be 70-90% with plant temperatures between 70-80. A closed tent will go 99% and near 100°. When the light goes off during the more expensive 'peak usage' hours, the tent closes up.
    WWED?

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• June1994
      June1994 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just for better humidity? I'm trying to open up the tent curtain closed when I'm home but when I go to work,there are cats in my home and anyone can see weed😅

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! The cat conundrum. Ah! The subterfuge. I am fortunate.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X