Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Dabber is a girl, you sexually challenged... something.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Oh shit. Gives me the willys

• Going2fast
    replied
    Bro that sucks. Happens to all of us eventually. Fortunately over here we have winter to help wit not bringing them in from outside. I blame Dabber. Still a good boy but probably brought them in on his fur then you let him know what a good boy he was then tended to your plants. I'm with you on scrapping it. They are flowering so insecticide is out. Leaf removal is probably futile considering how crowded they are. Give everything within ten feet of that tent a bath in iso an take a mulligan.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I ain't that guy who looks for the hundred ways to debug my plants. I am that guy who will get frustrated enough to start over.
    It might be tall plants in my tent get the bugs. Not enough circulation? Defoliating? Meh?
    If you knew the week(s) I'm going through... this hardly phases me. I am sociopathic about tossing them.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Aww crapsicle! Those two!!! Bugs is bad. Bugfucking is insulting.

Click image for larger version  Name:	100_0440.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.59 MB ID:	607288

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Very nice. Nice tight node spacing. That can be a love hate relationship sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I found a couple inches I didn't realize I had. Height is supersized.
    PEBS is looking pretty scraggly. Varsity has beaten the Olympian. JV is just not super interested in flowering.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0435.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	607241 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0439.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	4.26 MB
ID:	607243 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0437.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	4.22 MB
ID:	607244 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0438.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	4.16 MB
ID:	607242 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0436.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	4.08 MB
ID:	607240

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Bluey It does not matter where the plants are. I have had the front ones get way bigger. Sides and diagonals, too.
    The front two are way shorter. 10" shorter. It's genetics.
    My tent is open when the light is on. Since my front door is opaque glass, the front plants get a little more light.
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 10-08-2023, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    The ones at the back look higher and maybe getting more light cause you forgot to close the door

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm... well... see... the dry fabric pots are doing the best. Plastic pots dry out. Fabric pots dry out. What's you deal, bro? Just because you grow plants with buds that look like penises?
    Fuzzy penis plants. That's what you grow, hippie.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Look at all them bud sites. Dry pot....I like dry pot but not the planter type. Nope. Fuck them fabric pots . Like a hot girlfriend. Too demanding. I like a low maintenance Homie looking get the job done type of pot.......are we still talking bout weed?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty sure it was the flower juice. They went back to normal by the end of the day. No change in fanage.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    dry pot...

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Increased air movement from fans canl cause the plants to increase the rate of transpiration and therefore dryness in the pot.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X