this might be a stupid topic but any advice would be nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this might be a stupid topic but any advice would be nice

Someone was telling me there specific strains that you can hallucinate from does anyone have experince with this? If so what strain???

Are we going for the Gusto! I don't have an answer for you, but I will sure be following this for the recommendations.

Comment

I really don't think there is anything like that specifically, if there were getting the dea to reclassify it would be very unlikely.
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

I'm not sure if you actually hallucinate or not but I have done some research into THCV and it seem pretty cool. Its described as very Psychedelic. They are found in African landrace strains. Here is a good articles!

THCV, or tetrahydrocannabivarin, is a unique cannabinoid found in cannabis strains that offers an array of effects from energy stimulation to appetite suppression.

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Smoke a bowl, drink absinthe, hallucinate.
          x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

I have heard of some first time smokers having that reaction, but not veteran smokers. If that strain was around, believe me, we would all know about it.
            completed 7 grows
            what I have learned so far:
            environment maters more than nutrients
            at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
            effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah, gimme!!!

I saw an article on TV several years ago about a Rastafarian commune in Florida that went to a hallucinogenic trance by smoking Ganja, a much stronger 'cousin' of cannabis. I also read about warriors of African tribes doing the same thing before going into battle.
            Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              Rastafarian ceremonies always include religious chants and drumming, which added to the smoking would most likely help in creating a trance. Pakistanese singer Ustad Fateh Ali Khan was known to create such trance among his listeners too. Powerful voices and emotions are able to rattle anyone's soul and psychic, high or not. But do tell if anyone finds that strain

I'm still waiting for the L.S.D. flashbacks the Gov. "experts" promised me i was gonna have!

Comment

• DW2
              DW2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think that they ENJOY building up our hopes only to DASH them on the 'rocks of reality'!

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know, I still kinda believe that smoklng weed leads to promiscuity.... Not a bad thing....

• DW2
              DW2 commented
              Editing a comment
              "that Cuervo Gold, the fine Columbian, make tonight a wonderful thing...."
              Steely Dan

Maybe strains with REALLY high THC, but I agree with Flockshot, the higher your tolerance, the less psychedelic your high will be. Definitely an interesting topic to look into.

Comment

I am planning on getting some Zamaldelica for just that reason; have read lots about its trippy effects.

Comment

That's awesome thank you for that idea I might have to try that thank u

Comment

• desertdan
                  desertdan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The very high THC sativas take many months to grow. I put Panama and Red Dragon in soil first week Mar. and they were not ready til first week Nov. I think they could be started in April but still not ready til Nov.

007 where can u buy those seeds? Seedman wount sell to canada?

Comment

https://www.gyo.green/ace-seeds-zama...ace-zam-f.html

It says not to mix with booze. So you definitely want to mix with booze

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cheers!! Here's smoke in your eye!!

Check out the prices of these super-high THC seeds:

These cannabis seeds have the strongest THC level of marijuana such as Elephant bud, Euphoria unlimited, godfather bud, Skywalker, Spacebuzz, Sky Haze Continuum bud. Explore Now!
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• desertdan
                    desertdan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, This site is great for laughs.

Some of the very high THC sativas take very long time to grow. I put the Panama and the Red Dragon in the soil in last week of Mar. and was not ready til first week Nov. A very long time.

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow. That's 7 months!!! Damn!! Are they good????

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X