The incurable bud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The incurable bud

S. Grapes was harvested 23 days ago and I've been sitting on a bud for a buddy who always seems to go out of town when I harvest.
    There were a few companion buds I was testing for dryness. They have been mostly sitting in an open jar in my cabinet.
    For some reason, none of the buds got to any sort of dryness I am used to. Not that they aren't dry. They are soft. Today's final bud didn't grind well. It caught up in the grinder like it was still a bit wet and doesn't stay lit in the bowl until after a few hits.
    Of course, I am not actually sitting on the bud. And yeah. Sometimes I smoke my own for QC.
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

It could be that because you are such a fabulous grower and the bud is so laden with THC that it is sticky to the point of being un-grindable.
    Current Grow: 1 GG4, 2 Hot Cakes, 1 Sweet Gelato Autos
    3 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen that, no mater how dry it was it still rolled into a ball rather than crumble

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve had that too. Light the joint after every toke

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      And trying to use a grinder can be down right awful

Try the midas touch...! But make sure it doesn't turn into gold bud
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 08-18-2023, 04:16 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      That was the second thing I tried, my once and future friend. It is still a soft piece of green matter.
      The first thing I tried was The Creation of Adam thing. Still green matter.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      My WT after 3 months in a mason jar is still soft, wonder if it's because she was an auto or she stress to the hilt? Anyway I don't find her much potent compare to my Mazar Kush. Wonder why ?? Am I loosing the midas touch or I'm getting too bloody lazy ?

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      There is 10 karat gold. There is 24 karat gold.
      Sometimes you find the vein. Sometimes you do not find the vein.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X