Almost Beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Beginner

If I was to purchase a 4x4 tent with a 300 watt light and used photos what should I expect for yield on average of course? And 1 or 2 plants?

Questions - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Buy a 5x5 if you have room. Close to the same price and 56% more floor space.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Another thread recommend 450 watts in a 4x4. I have 4x 150 watts fixtures in my 4x4 so the light spreads out. And I use 350 watts in my 2x4 tent. it's hard to say what your light is good for without knowing what kind it is. I hope your light is a real 300 watt light and not some gimmick rating that a lot of sellers use.
        Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
        Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
        Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

I have six plants in my 2.5 x 2.5. If you are a rank beginner, I would expect you to grow about 1 oz. per plant. After a number of grows that could be three times as much. For a 4x4 tent I would look at a 400-450 watt light measured by current draw from your outlet. DO NOT buy cheap light. If you have not read GrowWeedEasy.com, I recommend doing so before you purchase anything, If you have already read it, I suggest rereading it.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X