Outdoor grows suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor grows suck!

But yet I still do it every year, lol. But this year I'm trying something different. I took a 4x6 ez up frame and bought $20 worth of bug screen. Still getting some bugs but the goal is to keep the caterpillars off her. Sure hope it works.
    Attached Files

They look great. Very healthy and happy. Caterpillars are the worst. I kill 10-20 a day, I don't use BT cause I flower outdoors and don't want to spray buds. I cannot cover them with bug screen either, but I would love to. Much luck to you my friend

Comment

Dang good idea
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Last year I made a simple frame from PVC and covered it with a mosquito net camping tent purchased on Amazon for $20 for my outdoor plants. It worked like a charm. For the first time ever I had zero caterpillars or any other bugs at harvest. Doing it again this year with a couple adaptations. Best $20 I ever spent.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind and encouring words. I use an organic BT up til the last 4 weeks. I always bud wash outdoor grows. The 4 bucket method.. does make a difference!!!

Comment

Bugs are really bad this year...That was a good idea Johnb...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X