freakshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freakshow

mid july, freaking hot in Nor Cal plants look great, but still no flowers. is freak show slow to flower? or should i change my fertilizer to 0-10-10?

These are the kind of colas you can expect,
    Hollow stems so support of branches is critical,
    Good looking girls.

Comment

• alottabaloo
      alottabaloo commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry I can't see any of your pictures. I'm not the smartest computer dude, but???

These just went through their 2nd. week of 12/12 and it has a bunch of buds already.

Comment

Here's my freak. I'm in So Oregon hot an dry. Mine is loving the 90+ temps. Had my doubts about this one she was slow to grow but took off. She's 4 1/2 ft. not topped, my first time i've grown one. Got 7 other photoperiods going too plus 4 autos in flower now all outdoors . If you feel like it next post you make of your plants come on and look at the outdoor grows we got posted and put your gals in that, all are welcome to post an brag. Anyhow, I don't feed bloom till i see budlets form, i got preflower but not on the freak she's odd for sure when she starts i'll give bloom food. I don't feed much outdoors just enough to keep them happy, i water everyday though on really above 90f days. I'm sure you do to. Welcome aboard.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alottabaloo
        alottabaloo commented
        Editing a comment
        ok ok finally an answer. what I thought all along but could not get a solid answer from anyone. Thank you! I have heard that she is a very late bloomer.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I got a hippie greenhouse i just hope that most finish prior to needing it they won't all fit LOL.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X