Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure he probably did.... I did leave him one of those AC Infinity "how to grow hemp" booklets they give in all their products... I know my father doesn't know how to read but it did have pretty colorful pictures and I even put some stickers next to the good stuff so he would know ...... Clearly it didn't help

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Wow, that is gonna pollinate the entire neighborhood.

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    replied
    Just a quick update on my father's plant. Lolol I think he might be trying to get seeds or maybe the male fell over by itself. He looks like he's going to have plenty seeds. Aside from that's it's growing!

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Ckbrew I'm very very pleased with these compared to the last Bruce Banner. Weight wise it could have been better. (Combined I'll have around 3-4.5 oz final weight) It's on my Top 5 list so.....the more the merrier!! I'll probably grow some more Bruce Banner next year

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Looks good. harvest is the final cut.

• No3odiesShad0w
    replied
    I chopped the Bruce banner!
    13.7oz wet from 1B
    10.8oz wet from 2B the one I accidently topped

After dry and trim it's probably going to be more around 2.5oz and 2oz more or less.

Should be ready to smoke in October!!!! Super excited about these ... They smell amazing and look amazing!

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    I'm gonna be growing some Bruce banner again next year for sure. But I'll probably get a photoperiod. The autos grow too small and stubby

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't been to the dispensary in a month. That's over 1000 saved and I invested maybe 100 per plant and I get 3oz + now I have 3 different cultivars. Soon the Bruce. No more paying crazy prices at the dispensary

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man i do love the GG strain. I've had many of larfy grows especially outdoors with later season harvest. But still very enjoyable smoke for personel use. So happy for you it feels so good to have a stash.

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    Bluey. I highly recommend growing some Bruce banner. It's in my top 5 favorite. The smell, taste and quality of the high are top notch. It's got a very uplifting minty buzzy high but surprisingly well grounded. As far as call mag goes... Yes? In the form of dolomite lime. These are the soil grows so I was loading them with dolomite lime but apparently not enough to help the acidity but enough to get some nice flower

• No3odiesShad0w
    replied
    Just wow. I filled a whole 4L CVault with the Gorilla Glue Blogs It doesn't look great but it's sticky and it smells great. It's all very larfy. The soil acidity definitely won on this one. But 4.48oz on an autoflower grown in acidic soil... Not too shabby. 7 days drying.... Because it's so larfy,I didn't want to over dry. Now it's in the Cvault with a hygrometer.

The Bruce banner has maybe a week to go. I'm starting to see Milky trichomes pop up all over.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I'm keen to grow some of those Bruce Banners one day as well as some Gorilla Glue. The buds on those 2 strains, judging by peoples pics here, look very very similar to what I have been growing for years.
    My last grow I'm now getting some sweet mango from one of the plants and it really is a joy to smoke. It's been quite a few years since I last experienced it.
    Have you been supplementing with cal/mag?

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    They smell amazing!!! I can't wait to sample some

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    They are looking great. Bulking up nicely.

• No3odiesShad0w
    replied
    Some pictures of the 2 Bruce's they're looking like 2 weeks away from harvest. The one I accidently topped has some MASSIVE buds with huge flowers just busting out of every corner. I never seen anything like it before. The other Bruce is looking good too but it's still getting all the spotting on the leaves and getting dry but it's still fattening up. I can't wait. I'm going to have a solid supply of good flower. I love this cultivar. For sure you'll see me growing a Bruce banner in the future. But I'll be growing it in coco most likely. All depends on the purple punch. So far it's looking very promising. This stuff should be ready to smoke October ish maybe sooner. So hype about it.
    that's all for now. Happy Growing!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X