Spying Drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spying Drones

Had a concern with fire department (gov) drone in area actually 2 of them...pulled some girls on side of caution...pure luck if you see one, there quite, sneaky and have really really good cameras....Not so much if your way out in the country but in urban areas there used for legit reasons that could transcend to grey areas.

I cant even get a LEO to look at my plants when they are here. Back when I did gorilla grows I planted near the airport/air force base, no videos permitted. Though they can spot your plants with infrared photography, its unlikely they are doing that, got a fire near by?

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      actually they were looking at a burned down building that still an environmental disaster.

I too recently had a drone buzzing around I've heard it and seen it. Once about 2wks ago late at night heard this buzzing then saw the red light and another time in the daylight saw it in back and in front of my house an neighborhood. I'm hoping it was just a neighbour but i'm not sure. I'm not going to let it get under my skin. I've not seen or heard it like i said for at least 2wks. I'm a tad over my limit as usual i'm still in the my " forest thinking" not city thinking. Yes at 66yrs old ya think i'd learn?? This will be my last summer of taking chances though, still grow but 4 is the limit. I wonder if they count autoflowers LOL

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that limit of 4 per household or per person? You have heaps and I just love the way you do it.
      It's slowly becoming legal here to grow but it's way too slow happening and the right wingers tend to fuck it up based on peddling fear and bullshit.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Bluey ummmm it's 4 per household . Got ripped one time many years ago followed the leaf trail to his frigging house ! Karma got that guy bad bad.

I'm out in the country. Last year we had drones casing out the houses in the area to target outdoor grows. Once located the thieves would scope the property and decide which ones would be easiest to hit. Then come at night to rob the crop right around harvest time. They do run the risk of being repelled. In this area we still have farm stands where you can buy farm products by putting your money in the cup because no one is there. They have been getting hit recently.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      We do to have those honor system fruit stands or egg stands. Yes i'm taking a chance this summer, was dumb. I've got great neighbors, they know i grow but i sure as heck don't want them to know i've got abit over limit. I have a couple grower friends i can get to water them now and then when i take off for a few days. Now that my indoor tent is all set up and running i won't do too many plants outdoors again. I don't like leaving home for long periods do to this. I dream of going to Italy where my Mom's family was from. Can't do that with this garden and my doggies, they go everywhere with me.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      You owe it to yourself to head to Italy for vacation. I loved Italy, been a few times over the past 30 odd years.
      Where in Italy your Mom's family?
      I've always said if you ever felt the need to live head there.

Sounds like the beginning of an alien invasion. Finally! I need to get the results of that probing.
    But seriously. It's aliens.
    WWED?

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      The only alien here mon ami Gingerbeard is me loll Well at least a few more of us in this forum. Anyway I manage to save my Kali China from that damn outage of 4 days we had in Feb. She gave me close to 4 ounces dry, not bad for one plant... Non ?

They adopted using drones here but I don't think they use them out my way. They use helicopters out my way and they tend to use colourblind spotters as camouflage doesn't work for colourblind people. They are only looking for illegal commercial growers growing at scale, they have no interest in anyone just growing a few for personal use but if you get a formal complaint from a neighbour the cops have to act.

Where I live now I have two c#nts of neighbours who rang the cops on me and I got raided, but it hasn't gone down well in this community at all. They will never be trusted and really just shot themselves in the foot.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

I'm leery of drones...especially PD and the neighbors.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
      Autopot system
      : 1 Scarlet Grapes & 1 Scarlet Sunset
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Idle at the moment
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Hey Farmbuck! You are not an alien until you try to get into the USA. Once you get here, we categorize what sort of alien you are.
        I'll take 4oz from a plant, any day, oui!​
        WWED?

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

That's why I only grow indoors. Most likely I could grow in the back yard with impunity; the neighbors truly don't care, but you never know. SWIMBO doesn't care about my hobby as long as it is kept quiet.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Neighbors have drones. I think they know better then to send them over my place. Ct just made it legal to grow as of yesterday. 3 flowering and 3 non-flowering per person, 6 and 6 per household. Only problem is they have to be indoors and locked.

Comment

Sounds like there is a lot of drone activity....Funny they already have made drone jamming illegal...Looks like option B...mode a drone for close contact fly by...

Comment

But really they did have my attention..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X