Revegging or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revegging or not?

Hi All - got some plants growing in my greenhouse. They are autoflowering and nearly ready but wondering if they are showing signs of revegging or if this is normal growth. there are trichomes on new bits so that is at least reassuring. Anyway here are some pics... we have a pink kush cbd 30-1, two purple kush cbd 1-1, a girl scout cookies and an alaskan purple. The alaskan purple looks fine but not sure about the others. Any thoughts?

Ta.

I don't see any obvious signs of reveg. Need a lot more time also.

Comment

• Wtf1
      Wtf1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Trichomes are mostly cloudy but no real amber ones as such. I'll cool my boots and hang in there!

Can auto's re-veg?

Comment

• Wtf1
      Wtf1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dunno. I'm kind of thinking this may be a bit of heat stress. It's been extremely hot in the UK on some days and that's difficult to control in a greenhouse.

Your pics are dark to my older eyes never knew a auto can reveg? Never grew CBD autos i've seen fields of hemp they are short like 4ft or less.

Comment

• Wtf1
      Wtf1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not really sure they can, certainly not cos of light, but now wonder if this is a bit of heat stress on the top, in which case I'll let them keep doing their thing a little while longer. 3 of them are also very purple so that be affecting the darkness of the pic!

• Wtf1
      Wtf1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh and I can thoroughly recommend the Purple kush CBD 1-1 auto. It's very mellow. THC about 7% with similar CBD. Really nice.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well i'm a big fan of CBD 1-1 but i've not grown one yet. I buy it local and blend it with my strong indicas in my grinder. I swear by it as do my other older gal pals with arthrities.

Here's some reveg for you. It's a plant I was going to throw away last spring but decided to just let it go outside to see what happened. It was in 8 weeks of flower but originally a stunted plant. Then developed bud rot. So I cut that out and out t went. Didn't really start the obvious reveg until over 16 hr of light.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reveg.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	598483Click image for larger version

Name:	reveg2.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	432.0 KB
ID:	598485
    Attached Files

Comment

• Wtf1
      Wtf1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mate, that looks brutal!

The 2nd last pic looks like it's going great.

Not sure about the last pic of the bud. Could be fine but I'd be checking it closely for bud rot.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• Wtf1
      Wtf1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's the Alaskan Purple which is looking like it's gonna be very good indeed! Last pic hasn't got rot but I'm keeping an eye on all of them for that. Got a fan going 24/7 and as much air flow as possible. Think the others may just have some heat stroke!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well Purple Punch is one of my top 3 of all time no kidding. It just works for my insomnia and arthrities.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X