Brand new grower!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand new grower!!!

Hey there, I am looking to start growing outdoors on Vancouver island in bc! If I start seeds now, what issues might I face? I don’t expect to harvest this year. But id like strong plants for next spring, and how do you overwinter?

Cannabis can not overwinter outside . If you don't have time to get to harvest this fall you will have to wait till spring or grow indoors. Even a light frost will kill them. Best of luck

Comment

Best to educate your self about MJ and how it grows first. I suppose some may tell you all the ways to winter over plants but without the skills or knowledge you'd hate it. So first your late to start seeds for outdoors in less than a month here in Oregon ours will start to preflower. Try growing a auto flower now you may get to harvest that prior to the rains.

Comment

Plant now and harvest around October before frost. Get a 8 week flowering strain

Comment

As others have already posted here - it's a late start considering your location. An auto flower seed that has a shorter days-to-harvest rating may get you across the finish line in time. Fast420 has some 55-65 days seeds out there. I'm running their Banana Purple Punch and I have to say - yep, pretty fast. They started to flower at the 45 day mark. Not sure how long to harvest.
          Good Luck!
          Outdoors in soil.
          3 Black Jack autos - Seed Supreme
          1 Durban Poison photo (F) - Seed Supreme

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X