Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a nitrogen deficiency?

Hey folks,

According to Google this is a nitrogen deficiency.

Is that correct?

I’m using synthetic nutes & have been giving half strength dosages.

When I noticed the yellowing (4 days ago) I fed her at full strength 2 days ago, but haven’t seen any noticeable improvement as of yet.

I’m hoping I’m on the right track.

Any insights appreciated & will be noted.

That would seem to be a pretty classic case of nitrogen deficiency. I don't know anything about artificial nutrients but if it were mine, I would top dress with worm castings.

Comment

The effected leaves won't improve..they are cactus.

You are stopping it from spreading..not fixing the screwed leaves
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

Thanks for chiming in Bluey.

I thought that might be the case i.e stop it from spreading, as oppose to fixing the affected leaves.

Comment

• ChubbNugg
          ChubbNugg commented
          Editing a comment
          as a precursor, you may like to try to measure your run off pH. nute deficiencies, ( in my experience) start there. A pH change will alter the way a plants' root system uptakes the available nutes. Also, I would check the soil to make sure there are no larva in the soil. tiny bug larvae love roots and will kill a plant in time from feasting on the tender root goodies. And, when I see this type of problem, I do a soil flush. Leftover nute salts can inhibit the uptake of nutrients. I use a well crafted homemade compost tea to do all my flushing, and it works amazingly for me. Good Luck!! CbNg

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X