Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!

HELP!!! Opened my tent to water plants in 4 week of flower and they both fell forward due to huge buds. I immediately set up a trellis and stood them back up and watered. My question is will they be ok from the shock?

Howdy LynD99 and welcome to the forum. Oh, what a problem to have (are you braggin' or complainin'?)! LOL!! In my past experience, if the stems did not split too bad, they should be O.K. Even if the stems suffered some damage, just wrap them with some duct tape or electrical tape to seal them up and provide some reinforcement to them.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Welcome to the GWE Forum! Nice to see a new handle. DW2 is correct, Stand them up, reinforce with tape where necessary and "keep on keepin on".
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Welcome and good on you!

In addition to what previous replies have mentioned when it comes to repairing any broken stems, to help hold them up, you might look into plant yo-yos.

When my buds get fat like that, I've used these: https://a.co/d/12SnL9h They're pretty good, you just need to find a way to hang them from the top of your tent. I did a few lines of fishing line from bar to bar to hang the yoyos from and that seems to work pretty well, just be sure not to put too many on one line (and double up the line to make it stronger) because one time my fishing line broke and there were 4 yoyos attached to that one that fell.

Congrats and have fun! And everyone here LOVES to see pics, so feel free to post any that you have!

Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
        Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's good advice AGH, I should have mentioned that, as well, in my post. I the yo-yos are not usable (due to lights in the way etc.) I have also used wires (straightened out paper clips! lol) with the tape to provide extra support for the plant.

LOL I'll smoke to that
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Welcome to GWE, but I think we need pics!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X