Flower time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower time

How can I tell when my plants go into flower mode? At that time, is 12-12 light on & off good? My plants will be four weeks in three days. H E L P

Not enuf info, are they autos or photos? If autos no need to change the light cycle, if photos when your ready at least 3 weeks of veg 5 is better.
    When they grow hair or balls they are flowering.

Comment

As Rwise said. If you have autos just smash em with light. If you have photo periods your strategy will be dependent on how much room you have, how much time you have, the type of medium, eg pot size and the time you can give them for care and maintenance.
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

I have two plants, one is Gorilla Glue Autoflower and the other is White Widow Autoflower, are you saying leave them on 18-6 light cycle, both going on 4 weeks soon, they were topped and looking good with Advanced nutrients at half strength.

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know enough about autos to say but the go appears to be between 18hrs and 24hrs....you can even work on say 24/6 which would be a 30hr day...best to ask the seed supplier but if you know what DLI those plants can take work on that with your existing lights and you can calculate how many hours from there 👍

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          How about leaving it on 18/6 they are autos and will bloom when there ready. Read about the plant lots of pictures everywhere showing early flower, pre flower. Educate yourself

Yep 18/6 20/4 24/0 all works fine with autos, many think they do better with a daily rest period.

Comment

Now, I am really confused. Got my autoflowers under light with two light switches, one for veggie and the other for bloom cycle, they change from what I can tell is colors, any thoughts? Did I waste my money?

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Depends. There's great lights and shit lights. How would we know if you've wasted your money...give us a hint

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            So very few new growers read the guidelines on how to post on this platform. We don't have crystal ball to see or know your lights no relivant info is posted. I can see how you'd be " confused " do to your lack of knowledge by your questions. You've got to give details about everything if you have a problem. You've got to know how to use your light.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            With no details the easy answer is switch it to bloom when you see flowers. Have you look on the mfg web site?

Its really disappointing to ask a question and get smart-ass replies so to that end, I am going to delete this site and say FUCK YOU ASSHOLES

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome Fuckeduphippy. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Yeah!67890
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            So there!

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            whats the lingo?

That wasn't a very hippy thing to say.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            No it wasn't, but it was fuckedup...lol

Who got the hippy tripp'n?
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Could of been me but then again he was a fucked up hippy who could'nt give details. Posed a question or two to hippy and no response about his lights? Maybe it was too hard of a question LOL

It was a funny read. He's been on here a while. Not brand new anyway.
          SF 35X47X70 tent
          SF1000 X4
          AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
          AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
          FFOF Soil
          FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
          GH Flora Series
          3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
          Gelato Cake
          Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

Well Shoot!!!!!

That went well

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X