Site issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site issue?

Hey SiriusFourside, Been having an issue with the site viewing pictures. Often if the pix is clicked on to get a zoom view the pix will not come up and the entire screen goes grey with the site layout visible behind the gray. Didn't know if you were aware...
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Happens to me too Ckbrew
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Not now. Sometimes.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Happens on my phone browser when I zoom in on a pic...sometimes they just completely disappear when moving around in a zoom.
        Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
        Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
        Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Same here phone browser always screws the pics up.
          SF 35X47X70 tent
          SF1000 X4
          AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
          AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
          FFOF Soil
          FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
          GH Flora Series
          3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
          Gelato Cake
          Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

I think it messes up when you use taps or finger gestures in the viewer. It doesn't mess up for me if I use the page's buttons to explore the image.
            Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
            Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
            Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

The last few post on show your grow, the pics are showing up at the bottom of the page and look like film...kind of clipped...I sent the site admin a head up on that issue...They seem to be always near by for site support...Thank You GWE...Sirus should have some pretty good I.T skills by now...lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X