Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little update. Starting to get very frosty

Comment

I think this weekend is the chop weekend. I know its hard to tell but please let me know if you think otherwise.

One take away for me is to learn how to prevent the leaves from turning yellow. I keep seeing others posting pictures of beautiful green plants and this is my second grow indoor where the leaves are all yellow and crispy/dying.

Comment

invest in a jewelers loupe,

Comment

• ponzi314
          ponzi314 commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually have 2 lol but my eyes suck so i bought the recommended digital one, it seems they are all milky but no amber.

flushing and 3 days dark (if you do this) will add time.. 7 to 10 days depending how long you want to flush...

Comment

• ponzi314
          ponzi314 commented
          Editing a comment
          Isnt flush required when using nutes? Is that still required when using live soil?

• changeofpace2014
          changeofpace2014 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good question...and point...Some one here will be able to answer that for you if you post that question..I use GH Floral Trio and Floral Nova depending on the season.

Flushing is a good way to rid soil of an overabundance of nutrients but will do nothing in regard to removing them from plant tissue. There is a lot of fuzzy science articles out there about flushing benefits but they just don't stand up to empirical evidence. This link will help understand why it doesn't work. https://atrium.lib.uoguelph.ca/xmlui/handle/10214/12125

Comment

+1 crucialbunny flushing is great when you have certain problems at the roots but the science behind it for doing it prior to harvest is bullshit. It doesn't stack up.
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
          Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
          Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Just to clairify Bluey It sounds like you are stating flushing before harvest is B.S -

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              IMHO, yes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X