Worried about sickness in new plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worried about sickness in new plants

Got four two weeks old girls.bim getting worried whey are sick please help. I think one look good and healthy but worried about the others
    Attached Files

Looks like they need NPK and good watering
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Two weeks? That's great growth. Great growth might need it's first feed as SoOrbudgal says. But what's that circle-thing? Looks like you planted a metal bucket inside your grow bag.
      Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
      Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

I wish these new folks really joined the forum and communicated. Alot of them just pop in ask for help never reply back.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

What substrate are you growing in? And what's all that powder that looks like cinnamon?

You have decently happy looking seedlings. Just remember that seedlings are essentially infants. You need to deal with them gently and consistently while they establish themselves.

Be careful with watering (tiny bits at a time!) and if you're not growing in living soil, you'll want to start adding nutrients little by little.
          Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
          Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X