HELP! First time grower and a little confused :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First time grower and a little confused :(

Sooooo this is my first time growing autoflowers (Purplematic CBD) and she's just about 2 weeks old. Found some leaf curling in the first true leaves to appear but assumed the culprit was heat intensity so I moved my growlight higher, now I seem to be worrying about stunted growth. The plant looks pretty healthy but I'm not seeing much length growth and if someone could help to say if she is the right size for her age or if she should be taller. Thank you <3

Temps (19 hours on, 5 off): [Average Day - 83 F/50% Humidity] [Average Night - 73 F/65% Humidity]

Looks OK to me
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Looks good to me too.
      Chances are she is going to go through a serious growth spurt and go to town. Your initial growth thus far looks healthy.
      Stand by for the growth explosion.

Comment

For now, your plant looks okay. A few things to keep an eye on:

- Your soil looks pretty moist. Could just be the pic, or maybe you watered her right before the photo. It's super easy to overwater, so be careful with that. The leaves also look like they're showing some overwatering symptoms, but could just be the lighting in the photo.
        - There is not enough soil in the pot. The high sides of the pot around the plant are going to prevent airflow to the plant as well as the soil and that is going to provide a large potential for pests and disease since airflow is critical. Next time, fill the soil right up to the top of the pot. Since you can't go back in time (and if you can, let us know how it is!), for now, you can roll the sides of the pot down so that you don't run into problems.

Good luck with your first auto run!
        Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
        Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X