Myco madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myco madness

What is the best way to use myco, mix into all the soil, into the watering and only when the plants are young?

I've had good luck with mixing it into the soil, starting with an established seedling. The soil I use now has myco incorporated in; I haven't noticed any adverse impact on growth stages.

Not sure if you'd want to add it to the water unless you use all the treated water in one go (don't let it sit). I'm just guessing on that count.
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Sounds like there are a few things in “myco madness” but contrary to popular belief mycorrhizal fungi is only effective with direct root contact. I now use it as a one time application during transplant only.
      Here is some good info on the topic if you’re interested, I was just reading it this week. Hope it’s informative.

https://www.kisorganics.com/blogs/ne...u-need-to-knows

Comment

I give a pretty good dusting, then transplant my mature seedling, resulting in a very healthy root system.

Comment

I use a soil mix that has myco incorporated in it with great results. I do not add any additional as I am a strong believer in "too much of a good thing", This has ruined a lot of peoples grows.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X