• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critter food

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4555.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	590646 I'd love to show off my videos of critter food. It's interesting how things you cannot see are feasting on my hard work. So, the first upload says I exceeded the max upload, but dag gum, what is the max!!??? I'll try a second shorter one. Hold on. The second video is only 15.2 Mb. Rekin I'll have to find another way. It would be nice to share my scoping adventures with all my good peoples here at GWE! I'll try a single pic. Just a sec.... I think she's a werkin, Success! Also, for people trying to rest on nutrient deficiencies, These little visitors can do and will cause what looks like every problem in the book. Trying to increase a nutrient uptake by adding more nutes has proven difficult. Many things, like larvae and other bug snot can really interrupt a good growing plant with no actual nute deficiencies. Cb-Ng

LOL it's OK this pic says it all no need for a video, ugly trich suckin pests.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Can't really blame them though...they like cannabis just as much as we do!

Awesome zoomed in shot though. Certainly shows how tiny they are and how easy it is to miss until there's a large population of them causing trouble. Always good to keep a close eye out as well as maintaining the correct environment. It also shows, as you mention, that when a symptom presents itself, just adding stuff isn't always the answer. It's important to consider all the causes of a symptom and not just jump to nutrients, pH, VPD, PPD, etc.

Thanks for the nightmare-inducing photo! :-p
      Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
      Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

I sent a couple photos to good ole Nebula for the newsletter this Sunday. I hope the photos make it into that edition. There's something empowering about seeing my scope work proudly displayed in her newsletter! Huh, I'm all giddy with anticipation. I think I'll go down to harbor freight and spend a bunch of money!

Comment

I have a drop-box file ready. Here's a link. CAUTION !! Turn Down Your SOUND. The audio is very LOUD. hope this works.

Comment

What would be extremely cool is to catch them laying the eggs, and seeing what the eggs look like through development.

Comment

Does anyone know what this critter is?
              Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
              5 gallon cloth pots
              30"x30"x60" tent
              Spider Farmer SE3000
              Coco Pearlite mix
              GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Yes! It is a spider mite.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X