One Step Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO One Step Forward

Postman's just this minute been. I wondered what the hell the small, weighty package was. Truth is, I'd completely forgotten I'd sent for this gear! (I send for a Lot of gear!)

More to add to my growing stash of stuff, for when the cold passes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cal-mag.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	590613

They were out of the root stuff and the third in the Tri Part set. But, those were on His order and are to follow, presently.

Like I told the guy; 'No heated rush.' We're due another, literal, freeze. Thursday. Grow room has, thus far, simply stubbornly refused to go above a solid 46F!!!

Hope you're getting this Sirius: In You I Trust!

Older bloke. Eire. Chatty as all fuck.

Gearing up to grow Northern Lights Auto by DWC + Dribbler, with a " Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-1000 Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Samsung Diodes 27" X 27" X 62"Growing Tent 4 Inch Fan Filter Combo " from Amazon.​

Damn that's some friggid temps for sure I think that's what my garage temp is hence why i did'nt set up my other tent out there i have no way of keeping it above 65f without a mega electric bill. I feel for you but warmer days are coming we all hope !!
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Candle and a clay pot, safe mild heat and CO2......

Comment

Aromatherapy for weed?
        Buuut seriously... no... that's all I have. Maybe use paraffin wax candles? You don't want to get your tent smelling like a fresh spring rain. ​
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X