Update from in need of help by fjeff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update from in need of help by fjeff

So I went 6 days without water for my girls. That was exactly what they needed. Big growth and the new growth looks good. Thanks for the help. Still no bugs!

So great to see the recovery! Great job sorting through all the advice and for pressing on!
    Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
    Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

Very cool Fjeff! Look at those leaf tips! A nice healthy green color! Less is more, me thinks, when it comes to watering. 6 days? I top feed while my plants get acclimated to their final home in the auto pot system. That’s usually 10-14 days. This grow I went 4 days between watering. I was nervous the whole time. But when you use the knuckle test and the lift test it works. And the plants have thrived. Yours are lookin’ good.
      Last edited by golfnrl; 03-07-2023, 09:11 AM.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X