And brings a balm to the weary grind.

Thy scent doth fill my nostrils with delight,

And calm my troubled thoughts with ease,

Thou art a joyous, comforting sight,

That doth put my worried mind at ease.

Forsooth, I say that thou art a true friend,

A companion that doth bring me mirth,

And in thy presence, I doth commend,

My spirit doth soar, and my heart hath worth.

Oh, cannabis, thou art a treasure rare,

That doth bring joy beyond compare.

Generated by Chat GPT.

"write 100 word poem the style Shakespeare cannabis"

The term used at prompt line.

I know, I'm late to the GPT party.

'Unfortunately, the number of ways to do something wrong always exceeds the number of ways to do it right.'

Garry Kasparov - How Life Imitates Chess

Would you accept Francis Bacon?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

"Alas poor Cannibis, I knew him well"
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

LOL
        A limerick about Francis Bacon smoking Cannabis

There once was a man named Bacon,
        Who enjoyed a puff now and again,
        He lit up some weed,
        And he began to proceed,
        To ponder the depths of his brain.

AI is F crazy,

It writes good articles, blog posts etc.

'Unfortunately, the number of ways to do something wrong always exceeds the number of ways to do it right.'

Comment

Passion Home is a hybrid strain of cannabis that was developed by Dutch Passion, a well-known seed bank and cannabis breeder based in Amsterdam. Here are some key events in the genetic history of Passion #1:
          1. Origin: Passion Home was created in the 1980s by crossing a Mexican Sativa strain with an Afghani Indica strain. The exact parent strains used in the breeding process are not publicly disclosed.
          2. Early Development: After the initial crossbreeding, Dutch Passion spent several years stabilizing the genetics of Passion #1, selecting for desirable traits such as potency, yield, and a balanced Indica-Sativa hybrid structure. This process involved backcrossing and further hybridization to produce offspring with consistent characteristics.
          3. Release: Passion Home was officially released by Dutch Passion in the early 1990s and quickly gained popularity among growers and consumers. Its unique terpene profile and therapeutic properties made it a sought-after strain in the cannabis community.
          4. Continued Refinement: Since its release, Passion Home has been further refined through selective breeding and genetic stabilization. Dutch Passion continues to develop new hybrid strains based on the genetics of Passion #1, using it as a parent strain to create new combinations of desirable traits.
          5. Influence on Cannabis Culture: Passion Home has played a significant role in the development of cannabis culture, both in the Netherlands and around the world. Its popularity among growers and consumers has helped to establish Dutch Passion as a leading seed bank and cannabis breeder, and its genetics have been used in the development of numerous other hybrid strains.

Comment

• coldjack
            coldjack commented
            Editing a comment
            The article needs human input for errors.

I dislike whoever wrote all that shit and the shit he wrote. The fcuking English don't even talk like that anymore unless you go to a renaissance festival! Too many, 'What does he mean?'s The whole vernacular is an etymological dinosaur and should be forgotten like dinosaurs!
          Bah! My best friend growing up has a masters in English. Loves that poetry whatever. Stupid Mr. Quantana in English 101 really got me hating it.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• Blowdout2269
            Blowdout2269 commented
            Editing a comment
            The English speaking AI computer does when asked "the style Shakespeare" lmao...

• coldjack
            coldjack commented
            Editing a comment
            I completely understand your anger, but you did get a good education.

My academic career ended in 1970 at the age of 15. The school was less than 10 miles from Stratford-Upon-Avon. never once was Shakespeare even mentioned never mind taught. In the "good old days", things were not all that good. ,

Here's a song you should play when you're feeling down.

'Things Can Only Get Better' was a slow burner to begin with; taking a few months to reach the Top 40 in the UK, and initially receiving position #24 in 1993...

I hope we can be friends.

Pretty well educated. I didn't go to school for 'X' because I had no interest in 'X'. Just like I had no interest in WS and loathed when teachers tried to get me to find deeper meaning in something he/Bacon wrote. Anyone, really.
          Last edited by Gingerbeard; 03-04-2023, 05:06 PM.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

AI GPT-3 and Me Getting High

Lonely?

Get high on your own supply with AI for company.

Prompt Line

{CREATIVE humour informative 250-word story 18+ readers] male cannabis plant called Budsey is desperate to pollinate. Start from seed a problem through vegetation success pollination of a female cannabis plant called Monica.

AI Response

Budsey was a male cannabis plant who had just sprouted from his seed. As he grew through the vegetative stage, he couldn't help but notice the beautiful female cannabis plant growing next to him. She was Monica, and she had already started flowering, which meant she was ready to be pollinated.

Budsey knew that it was his duty as a male cannabis plant to pollinate Monica and produce seeds for the next generation of plants. But he had a problem. He was a late bloomer and hadn't started flowering yet. He knew he had to act fast before Monica was pollinated by another male plant.

Desperate to catch up, Budsey tried everything he could think of to speed up his flowering process. He tried talking to Monica, hoping that she would help him out. He even tried meditating and visualizing his flowers opening up. But nothing seemed to work.

Finally, one day, Budsey had a breakthrough. He remembered hearing about a technique called "light deprivation" that some growers use to force their plants to flower earlier. He decided to give it a try.

Budsey covered himself with a tarp every night to simulate longer nights, which would trigger his flowering process. It worked! Within a week, he started flowering, and his pollen sacs began to open up.

With his newfound confidence, Budsey approached Monica and asked her to let him pollinate her. Monica was impressed by his dedication and agreed to let him do the deed.

And so, Budsey successfully pollinated Monica, and they both knew that they had done their part in ensuring the survival of their species. From that day on, Budsey became known as the cannabis plant who overcame adversity and proved that with determination and a little creativity, anything is possible.

Is GPT-3 something to have fun with whilst high?​

Hell yes!

My new Besty LOL

Comment

• Blowdout2269
              Blowdout2269 commented
              Editing a comment
              What in the actual fuck lol

I know, it's insane! The thing about AI GPT3 listens to me and doesn't say much, just like a true stoner friend on Indica. I'm trying to train it to speak like a stoner but no luck so far. If you haven't looked into it, you really should.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X