folding leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

folding leaves

Hello. I know I may get a variety of answers for this issue but bare with me lol. This is White Widow, germinated on Jan.8. She's about 14" tall right now, Here are the other specs:
    5 gal cloth, Coast of Maine Stonington Blend. Led lighting (Flora Gear S4 400w) 78 degrees and fluctuates between 48-55 humidity. (humidity can be adjusted to be higher or lower)
    Last feeding/watering was 2/19 due for another this coming Wednesday.

The leaves, as you should see in photo are slightly folding (cupping) Is this a cal mag issue? Nitrogen or other nutrient issue? I don't THINK its heat stress the lights are at 20" above canopy and lights are not at 100%
    Attached Files

Look into Vapor Pressure Differential. There is a sweet spot with temp and RH. 78F and 68-70%RH would be good. Looks stressed to me.

Vapor pressure deficit (VPD) chart & calculator for horticulture in controlled environment. Cannabis, tomatoes, leafy greens, cucumber.

Comment

10 days seems a long time between watering to me. Do the bags feel dry and lightweight? Maybe they are ready for watering

Comment

Check out these trouble shooting charts. Both indicate light to close.
        Attached Files

Comment

Tacoing is usually too much light. The leaves are literally trying to avoid the light. Turn the light down, move the light back, and/or give the plant fewer hours of light. Less is more. The may be other causes but that's where I would start. Good luck!

Comment

• dirtymike
            dirtymike commented
            Editing a comment
            right on

I think Fjeff nailed it.
          Back to playin in the dirt!
          Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
          I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

My leaves taco on ocassion, just a few here and there and I dont worry about it.
            Check your climate, light and fertigation parameters, if they look good then your plant will be fine.
            your plant looks great by the way
            Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
            Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
            Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
            Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
            Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
            Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X