And then roughly
    80 g of premium pressing material
    Add in all the taste testing and sifting I'd say not to shabby 😉 😜 👌

Sorry ya'll that's supposed to be a👍

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice work. And your 3rd grow will be better again. Just learning how your grow room behaves through varying conditions with temps and humidity can take many grows. I still haven't got mine nailed but it is slowly improving.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Good job and well done Clutch707 got anything for the future going?

Howdy Clutch707, a nice job for only the second grow!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Very nice! How many plants did you grow? I'm on my 3rd grow (first with photoperiods) and id love a yield like that.
      - 4'x4'x6.5' tent
      - 2 Cookiedawg, 2 Ice Cream Punch, all photoperiod, Sprouted Jan 25th
      - 5 gallon fabric pots raised about 1.5" for airflow and easy runoff cleanup
      - 2 spider farmer SF2000 at 85% 2ft over front plants much closer to back plants
      - Soil is FF Ocean Floor bottom 1/2 or so and top is FF Happy Frog
      - Water in veg was about 6.6PH and 78 degrees Fahrenheit, 6.3PH for flowering
      - RH usually around 50% Temp ranging from 78 Fahrenheit to 83 Fahrenheit
      - 6" Oscillating fan clipped to tent pole for air flow within tent
      - 6" carbon filter and fan for exhaust, 4" carbon filter and fan for intake​

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        It's gonna happen SleepyTibbs you will hit your goal and man it's such a great feeling harvesting that great homegrown. And when you get yourself really feeling confident hold onto 1jar stash it and don't open for few months or more it gets better to me oh so much better.

Technically 2 but the big one that I got 165g from was only half a plant it was a manifold but one side was damaged so I completely removed it

Comment

Great job Clutch707!
        A wonderful success it seems.
        Congratulations!
        👍🙂
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Blowdout2269 thanks very much it was fun, challenging, and stressful all at once .
          SoOrbudgal i do have plans for the future I've actually got some seeds I'm told are called Dozer and just today I got some seeds
          guy says from Mexico @500 pesos an Oz I kinda chuckled and asked what like 20 bucks 🤔 no more like 50 but we'll see got all my dirt stuffs just gotta bring myself to spring for a new light cut down on amount of cords ran could have a hidden pheno and had a slight fire scare last run so I only want 1 light

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch707 View Post
            Blowdout2269 ... ...... and had a slight fire scare last run so I only want 1 light
            Electrical fire?
            Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
            Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
            Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
            Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
            Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
            Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Dam you look determined to Stuff them in that jar.....nice results....

Comment

Just an arching wire put about a 🚬 size burn hole in the top of my tent to many things in such a small space and yeah I ran out of jars . Bluey not to worry thanks for ask

Comment

Asking and changeofpace2014 thanks a bunch .
                  well nation my next 1 is started I'm only trying 1 this time too much to handle more in such a small grow space.
                  ​​space
                  Ak-47
                  Vivosun 3'x2'x5'
                  1 growplanner dimable 150w
                  spouted 2 days ago
                  Jiffy seedling mix
                  Not sure if I'm going coco or pete moss w perlite but ill be making my own
                  calmag
                  blood meal
                  Bone meal
                  Worm casting
                  Bat guano
                  4-4-4 all purpose dry fertilizer
                  lemon juice p/h down
                  baking soda p/h up
                  I'm thinking damn close to organic
                  But if not and I run into trouble always have GH nute trio

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X