No announcement yet.

Feb 2023 Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did some rearranging yesterday. The Afghan auto moved into a 2x4 so the Dos Si Dos and Chocolope could go into the flower tent. Since there’s 4 photos in there now I added the ES300 to the mix for more watts and better coverage

It’s week 3 for the Pineapple Chunk and GSC. I thinnrdvtgrm out a little more, especially the center of the screens. They both have flowers now. Also removed all the big suckers off the Dos Si Dos and Chocolope in preparation to flower

Got a couple nice pics of the Dos Si Dos mainline leaving the upward growing cola at node two per the PPP method. Although she’s only vegged about 4wks, this girl should produce. Look how thick her stems are😱🤩

Comment

Beginning of week 12 for this girl. Took most of her suckers off. Them colas getting thick

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Fantastic plant you've managed her really well. Just as healthy as can be.

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! She’s been an easy plant to grow. Sprouted in 2 days and hasn’t slowed down since

Nice manifolding job. That PPP method really produces a fine crop. I've been trying to grow chocolope since I been growing. Got some beans that turned out to not be what they were supposed to be, second try must have been old as none sprouted. Now I can't seem to find any from the suppliers. Waiting to see the harvest.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Thank you and yes it does! I haven’t had much luck with this strain either from seed and I mostly never have issues.It’s a great daytime smoke though so I keep trying. I should probably get a 2x2 tent to keep a mother in and go that route

Start of week 4 for the photos, week 13 for the auto.

The Pineapple Chunk is a damn beast of a plant and still growing. Definitely needed a bigger screen for this plant. The GSC looks more conventional and her colas are filling in nicely.

Still have some clear trichomes but went ahead and started flushing the auto. I’ve found with the AutoPot system you need to flush a little sooner than when you top feed or your flower will taste like chemicals. I love the ease of this system and it grows massive plants but I do miss the tasty smoke from growing in soil. Definitely can tell a difference

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Beastie boy from way back yep that's you. You got that nack for manifold. How come you don't see fade on those auto leaf ? Do auto pot make a difference or is it just the strain your growing. I don't see any screwed up leaf and i gel-ish LOL

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Thanks hun, I appreciate the kind words🙏🏻 you know I haven’t really thought about it until your question but now that I think about it my plants have stayed green a lot longer into flower (photos and autos) so maybe the constant supply of water has something to do with it. I’ve never grown hydro to compare, only hand water in soil or coco

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        That is one fine manifold job. I really like manipulating them that way. That is one chunky harvest warming up there.

Decided to chop the Afghan today, 93 days from sprout.

Comment

Week 5 for the Pineapple Chunk and GSC. The PC needs thinned out again. A frosty beast

Comment

Right now I have a little over 4oz trimmed from the Afghan auto. The humidity in the jars is currently between 65-67% so they have a little weight to loose but not much

Comment

Forgot to post these on Sunday, week 6 for the Pineapple Chunk and GSC. Thinned them both out a little more.

The GSC turned out the way I wanted, uniform across the top and all comas are under 8” tall so all buds are getting good light.

The Pineapple Chunk needed a much bigger screen

Comment

My tent as a whole. The manifold on the Dos Si Dos turned out pretty. The Chocolope mutant has growth all over it. Start of week 3 for these two

Comment

Week 7, I didn’t have time to take the front plants out. Frosty tops

Comment

Week 8 for the Pineapple Chunk and GSC. I emptied the reservoir and refilled with fresh water. The GSC buds are super chunky

Comment

Lights out for these two. This grow is almost a wrap

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yipppeee harvest day how great it is. Beautiful colors really nice looking full plant, my guess is 4oz ya think?

• golfnrl
                      golfnrl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great looking grow...harvest time is always exciting. Do you reuse your cloth pots? I'm trying to learn how to clean 'em up for reuse. Haven't really found a method that I like yet, vinegar seems to work best. What do you use?

• bboyfromwayback
                      Editing a comment
                      I typically reuse my pots and medium. After harvesting I dump the pots into a big plastic tote and get all of the plant matter out of the coco. Then I take a brush to the pot and get all the loose dirt and roots off of it. Once the pot is cleaned up I refill it with the coco, take it outside and run the water hose over it for a few minutes to rinse everything really well. After the medium dries back out I store it in the pot until I’m ready for it again then I’ll recharge it with nutes a few days before planting

Harvest day for the Pineapple Chunk and GSC

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Happy days to you and and don't get to sticky icky LOL. Great looking buds

• Ckbrew
                      Ckbrew commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice fade on those

• bboyfromwayback
                      Editing a comment
                      Appreciate it! I was mostly out of town the last 4wks of this grow so I’m definitely happy with the final product

Since I showed them earlier on this grow here’s the Dos Si Dos and Chocolope mutant week 9. Starting to flush. The mutant’s growth was super compact and the leaves only have 3 fingers. She didn’t even look like a marijuana plant until flower. Super chonky and frosty though. I’m really going to miss the Electric Sky’s when they stop working 😭

Comment

Harvesting the Chocolope today. She’s a pretty plant
                      Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 07-01-2023, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Ckbrew
                        Ckbrew commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Those do look frosty and sticky. Nice work.

• golfnrl
                        golfnrl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Fabulous

• bboyfromwayback
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks everyone🙏🏻 hopefully she smokes as good as she looks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X