Yellowing leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowing leaves

Hello my friends, I'm having an issue with the center plant yellowing. It's in the middle of 2 lights. I'm thinking it could be light burn, but why aren't the others one doing the same? Any thoughts?
    Attached Files

Additional Ca will help if it's really light burn. I foliar feed mine, spritzing a couple times a day. But mine is just new growth yellow tips. I use calcium chloride at 1300 ppm and it will turn it around over night if that is the issue

Comment

If it's in the middle of two lights and not directly centered, what would lead you to believe light stress? Do you get where I'm going with this...?
      I'd think more along the lines of defieceny or excess.

Them are some good looking plants btw.
      Love the training!
      Tell me more. 🙂
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

thanks for the input guys! so my theory on the light, is ; none of the plants are directly under the lights, there are three rows of plants and two lights, so t he plant in the middle, is getting double the light power, than the ones on the outer rows. the lights are California Light Works solar extreme 250, 200w draw. My tent is a 28x56x80 spider farmer, probably too much light power for the tent. lights were about 20" above the canopy, but i raised them to 22" yesterday, I feed with fox farm trio, and GH CAiMAGic every other watering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X